Crafton Police Department - Review about Defame from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally he is in and out of her apt. That is at 99 bradford ave so that would explain a little of why they dont serve that address to much that handicapped lady is old and all the other woman tenants are from 25 to 35 alot of crafton police have issues they have criminal records themselves and still they are out doing police work they dont like handicapped people because they dont work i was talking with a officer and he was telling me that he works hard and disabled people sit all day and collect his pay.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."