Livermore Falls, Maine

I bought this bed for my husband who is bedridden.Cannot sit up without help.

Related: CRAFTMATIC BEDS

Within 9 months the mattress broke down (I flipped it twice a week) so much he couldn't sleep on it. The edges rolled over and sagged. I had to purchase a new mattresses. Less expensive and much better quality.

(memory foam) I was told I had to pay $300 to get a replacement IF they determined it was defective. Then his remote got damp and no longer worked. I ordered a new one, $125.00, and it took 10 days to come in. The bed is not "adjustable" without the remote.

No manual levers.He laid flat on his back for those 10 days. 6 months later, he dropped the remote out of bed. This time I ordered 2 remotes @ $125.00 each.. they were out of stock.

Waited 2 weeks. Now, 3 yrs have passed and the whole gear shift under the bed has become disengaged and the plastic box cover that keeps it together has broke. Again, customer service is no help. All their employees actually work out of their homes, they don't take your calls if it's a problem they don't want to deal with.

I have requested service to fix the bed. They asked for me to send pics. I sent pics and asked to be notified if they were received and clarified the problem, no answer. I emailed again and asked for a response and a phone call to set a date for service..

no response.

I'm still waiting....Craftmatic is a horrendous company I highly recommend people stay away from.

Review about: Craftmatic Adjustable Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Craftmatic Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Craftmatic?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.