Crabtree and Evelyn online customers service is horrible... They sell expired candies and they don't want to resolve problem...
I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for them are 6/4/16 that is bull s**t. On the boxes said good before 4/6/16 not 6/4/16. We are living in American we use month first and then date.
So I wanted to return everything because the Turkish delights are gifts for my husband family in Japan. I asked them for return label shipping they said no I have to pay for the shipping. The mean supervisor said people in Japan will enjoy it... Sure they will enjoy the expired candies!!! I guess Not...
I always shop Crabtree and Evelyn online this is my first time had the issue with them. And their customer service is suck... Really suck.... I will not order anything from them because they are selling expired food and they don't want to resolve the problem. I do not recommend to shop online...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "I am extremely not happy with your service and your product. I had placed an order yesterday morning on or about 930am. I paid for the expedited fee of $9.99..."
- "It's frustrating to be purchasing items that won't count on the loyalty card due to inability to register on the website....After several attempts since no one would answer the phone..."