Crabtree and Evelyn online customers service is horrible... They sell expired candies and they don't want to resolve problem...
I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for them are 6/4/16 that is bull s**t. On the boxes said good before 4/6/16 not 6/4/16. We are living in American we use month first and then date.
So I wanted to return everything because the Turkish delights are gifts for my husband family in Japan. I asked them for return label shipping they said no I have to pay for the shipping. The mean supervisor said people in Japan will enjoy it... Sure they will enjoy the expired candies!!! I guess Not...
I always shop Crabtree and Evelyn online this is my first time had the issue with them. And their customer service is suck... Really suck.... I will not order anything from them because they are selling expired food and they don't want to resolve the problem. I do not recommend to shop online...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "Do not work with this scam. While they claim to be located in the UK, they are actually located in Armenia. All "team" pictures they use on their website are..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "BoostMyCampaign claims to have helped campaigns earn for over 7 000 000, however: – Their domain was only registered in October 2015 – Pictures on their website, aka the “team” are all..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."