Cr England - Scam scam scam

104 of 216 Cr England reviews

signed up for the CR England truck driving school in Richmond Indiana .Was told if I started before a certain date my $3,000.00 fee for the schooling would be cancelled and I would not have to pay .Only had to pay $50.00 for the administration fee ,and $47.00 for the permit fee and $35.00 for the DOT physical.But as soon as you go over to do the DOT physical weather you pass or fail they take your money.The day I did my physical they were sending people home because they had glasses ,they are obviously making money scamming anyone they possibly can they run at least 50 to 0ver 75 people everyday of the week through this process I guess they have a quota they have to make a day or week or month,It seemed like the only people that made it past the first 3 days were homeless or female .I think if everyone who has been screwed over by CR England would complain to the Better Business borough .They just might finally investigate this scam of a company.The best advice I can give anyone is stay as far away from this company as you can.If you don't believe me and the hundreds of other people than you get what you deserve .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 65 Yes 65 225 No 225
Had the same issue 77 Yes 77
104 of 216 Cr England reviews

Oct 26, 2016 #1232499 Los Angeles, California, United States

My colleagues were searching for TX CR-2 earlier this week and encountered an online platform that hosts an online forms database . If people are wanting TX CR-2 too , here's

Apr 04, 2016 #1138976 Diamond Bar, California, United States

I've been with the company for 3 years now. Good people here. Love my DM. The mojarity of people who had been released, had problems with background checks, drug tests, vision, & other info they didn't disclose in the hiring process. Folks, you need to be honest with these people. I enjoy my time here. I'm currently on a dedicated account- not Walmart, but somewhere in the company where I'm a person and not a number. I worked hard to get here. You can too. Wanna try and hide your shady past, then CRE isn't for you. Good luck.

Dec 01, 2015 #1072128

This *** needs to learn how to spell and express himself in writing.

Deb

Jul 29, 2015 #1013485

Do they really take a hair follicle test?

May 12, 2015 #983270

I'm not saying they are a scam, because they do help you get your cdl, but the trainers are very racist and just not happy people. I know both of the trainers I had didn't like me sleeping, and could care less if I had food or drink with me and didn't care if my family knew where I was. The one yelled at me for taking my prescriptions.

May 05, 2015 #980232

They told me if u stay with company for 9 mos u don't have to pay anything and I've been reading on commits that people are saying about the pre dem that's not true that's why they say bring ur own money

Apr 30, 2015 #978433

You have no idea of what you are talking about. You sound like a complete ***

Apr 28, 2015 #977556

CRE, like any other employer (driving or not driving) is just an employer. They are training you in ***, schooling isn't for everybody, and yeah the pay sucks while you are getting experience. But it is a step in the right direction if you're looking for a driving lifestyle. No job is all rainbows..everyone starts at the bottom when making a job change..so all you can do is grin and bear it. There is much truth in the other comments, but remember this.. DRIVING IS A LIFESTYLE..NOT JUST A JOB! Be ready for all the bs involved.

crispycoolbuzz

Mar 14, 2014 #794693

I went to there school in Salt Lake last year and yes you do get fed a lot of bs and yes if you are *** enough to get suckered into a lease then that is your own fault because you didn't take the time to read the freaking paperwork! If the people who are *** about CRE would have done some checking around before they left for training IE: looking on the internet or going to a place to the best place for information which is a truck stop or warehouse and talk to one of there drivers.
I have been driving for CRE for almost a year now and when they tried to get me to go the class on leasing a truck I went outside and had a smoke, went back in and got some coffee and went back out and had another smoke and killed time till it was over and when asked me why I wasn't in the lease class I flat out told them I'm wasn't *** enough to get suckered into that mess!
I got a good trainer who took the time to show me what I needed to know and a few old school tricks of the trade as well. I finished my training with no problems and was only in Salt Lake for 3 days before I was assigned a brand new truck and I even got assigned to Western Regional and I've never been stuck sitting longer that over the weeks and that's only happened a couple of time and I when I have asked for home time I am normally home within 2 to 3 weeks :)

Jester

Jan 01, 2014 #767001

The amount of complaints filed against C R England not only in shady business practices, but scams of every magnitude. A good example is the "our freight goes to the lease operators first" while you have already sat in NYC for 3 days, and used all of your advances getting their freight into the city. If you agree to sign a lease, they will have a truck in Pennsylvania, or Ohio that will magically appear. It is a career of servitude for them. You will have any control of your success, but suffer all of the failures while guided by their hands. Avoid this company at all costs, and if you want to be further horrified, there are plenty of negative reviews about them, but go to a truckstop, and find a current C R England driver, and ask him/her.

3 1 Reply
Mojo

Nov 10, 2013 #740542

I was told that I would earn between $800 - $1200. per week driving as a company driver. That never happened!
As a solo company driver, I earned .26 per mile; However, I was not allowed to get any miles because I was forced to swap all of my loads. The Trainers with Students are the priority in this company. They will tell you and encourage you to lease a truck and become a trainer - "if you want to earn any real money." So, once I was out on the Interstate with my load, I had to swap and accept a load that only had maybe two hundred miles left. I got out of that arrangement, and started driving as a team for a whopping .13 and 1/2 cents per mile. After driving 6,000 miles I earned less than $800. I felt like an *** for being so exploited by this deceitful company. I started looking for another job,and I was so lucky to find one that started me out at .42 per mile as a company driver. I have never been without a load less than one thousand miles. C.R. England is a good example of what is wrong with Capitalism.
:sigh

8 3 Reply

Jul 23, 2013 #685927 Los Angeles, California, United States

being a trucker is not easy a lot of you guys and gals think its a job i look at it as a lifestyle where you will spend a lot of your time over the road.its a hard life if you have a family at home and your gone all of the time.all i can say to all of you who like to knock down england we should think trucking is not for me :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ... Show more

5 3 Reply
biptu6969

Dec 22, 2014 #919604

I've been reading alot of complaints and it seems to me this goes beyond being a cry baby. I've yet to get a straight answer about this company.

3 0 Reply

Jan 01, 2015 #923985 Mountain View, California, United States

Straight answer, England is cheap and pays you the least ! they are the Walmart of trucking. Great place to shop but pay the employees dirt. Consequently the people who work for them are dirt. I had a lot of bad trainers. Just mean people, racist. But the trucks are great the buildings are good.

2 1 Reply

Jan 01 #1264113 Los Angeles, California, United States

Walmart pays better than CR England they pay you overtime or double overtime if you work 70 hours a week CR England pays you $300 a week after you worked 70 hours a week or more that is way below minimum wage

0 0
owner op.

Jun 05, 2013 #660794

someone has to pay for your testing? key word your. :)

1 0 Reply
dalyia2006

Mar 25, 2013 #628085 Moreno Valley, California, United States

:( I totally agree with the people. I have fell a victim to this scam as well. I was a student in Nov-Dec 2012 and once I was done with my 20,000 mile training and waiting to go back out for my last 10,000 mile run I was never called back. Then I received a letter from the collection agency saying I owe 3,000 dollars for training. I never received a termination letter or anything from CR England which is very bad. I have consulted a lawyer now who said there can be a case but the only way he will do it and for free is if I am able to find other victims that were with this company. If anyone would like to participate and still have their documents and proof of what happened to them feel free to email me your name, email, and phone #. If you feel that you are uncomfortable with leaving the information you can contact the lawyer himself. My email is dalyia2006@yahoo.com or the lawyers number is 310-288-0854 and his name is David Berstein. If you choose to call him let him know you are calling about the CR England Law suit. They need to be stopped with this scam of free tuiton if you work for them but they never hire you.Also for the people with leasing issues or any other issues lets put them to a stop and get your money back or credit repaired NOW! FREE.

7 1 Reply

1-20 of 44 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.