CR England "Drivers are a dime a dozen"

186 of 216 Cr England reviews

These complaints are absoulty accurate.CR England has no true leader setting values and limits.

Everyone (management and office support personnel) is sort of on their own, doing and saying whatever they want. They lie, ignore, and mistreat "The Driver". The driver who is the BACKBONE of this company is treated like some farm animal.

CR England you need to pull your head out of your Buttocks, and observe how the driver is treated. Look at at your turn over rate, read these post, survey drivers.

For the most part a very large percentage of drivers are hard working, dedicated, motivated, and willing to sacrafice,(upto a certain point)to get the job done. ARE YOU?

CR ENGLAND.

Treat people well, respect them and lead by example and people will work extremely hard to accomplish the goal.Treat them like animals, disrespet them, show you don't care, and you get CR ENGLAND 2009.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
186 of 216 Cr England reviews
Driva

Jan 10, 2014 #771704

I was just sitting here on a dl I was 48 hours early on with no compensation other than the .15 cents. Who's hiring outside England?

anonymous

Dec 01, 2013 #750629

Well, I have been out on my own for a month now. And yes, my experience with cre has been disturbing to say the least. All comments that I have read I have experienced myself aswell. But I will say this, once you rid yourself of the hate for the people that treat you like this (because that's exactly what it is, just people who hate their jobs with the ability to make someone else's life just as miserable as there's, if only for a moment) once you look past these PEOPLE... and look tward your family and your future you will see that you can take care of them fairly well. Just have to suck it up. Be a man. Have a mission or goal and funk the others. I make $ 900-$1200 a week company SOLO! I won't stop working because that's why I am here. I say stop looking for someone to rub your back and say everthings going to be ok. You ultimately are the one that makes everything ok. If it is too much for you be real with yourself and simply go home.

3 0 Reply

Jun 28, 2013 #670766 Brinkley, Arkansas, United States

Drove lease and made ph#1 trainer. Scaped barely by until I did. Then tickets from two months prior all of a sudden disqualified me. Both were traps one the cop was shakng when he wrote the ticket cause he knew he was wrong and scaming truckers. England doesn't care. Lied to me to get me back to Salt Lake only to have to throw away all my stuff cause they would not let me leave to go to a UPS store to ship it. Took, took, and charged thousands of dollars to "bring the truck up to spec". I just had an inspection a week ago with my pm. $188 greyhound home. Stay well away. All these accusations are true. THey put on an act then talk trash about the dumb cattle that drive for them and helps make them rich. They hate drivers and only care about the CSA points. All the truckerrs laugh when they hear you drive for CRE. Saying only suckers drive for them You pay England to drive there trucks not the other wy around. Many, many lawsuits they are still involved with. Driver beware, stay well away from these *** artist.

the real truth

Apr 05, 2013 #633159 Anniston, Alabama, United States

there are allot of companies like this they use you, abuse you and get rid of you,,,, all for profit,,, that is trucking... :p :p

J5

Feb 23, 2013 #613433 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

Been with the company for over 6 months.

As a company driver pay is horrible, starting at .25/mile your first year with a .01/mile increase every 6 months. This is the lowest in the industry your first year.

I did receive free cdl training, but at the current pay rate, I wont be making .30/mile for another 3 years. .30/mile is the average starting rate for new drivers.

Plus the DM's (driver managers) treat you like a number and not a person. They will yell, disrespect and demoralize you anytime you ask for a day off.

I get ok mileage 1500-3000 a week, but they will push you until you have 0 hrs on your hos and you'll run 2-3 weeks without a day off.

CR England = worst paid, worst managed company I have ever worked for.

Momma Bear

Nov 27, 2012 #574585 Detroit, Michigan, United States

I have a son that was called by this "company". They paid for him to go to IN and "train" and then get on the road with a so called trainer. He had to take another physical and they wanted to charge him for a new CDL that was only 2 months old. He had to go to training everyday and was told he would be out on the road the week of Thanksgiving, which was 2 weeks after getting there. Well the day after Thanksgiving he calls and says "they are sending me home". I was like WTF???? They never paid him, his recurtier never would answer the phone or call back. He is home now and I am glad he is out of that h*ll hole of a place he was in. Apparently CREngland is only about the money and bends their people over any chance they can get. I would stay AWAY far far away from these people. They are all shady and none of them know what the other is doing. Right Anna? you call yourself a recruter?? :( :( :(

tab

Oct 30, 2012 #562168

well i was going to go here.... all i have to say phew!!!thank god my mother found this!!! :? :?

my poor baby

Jul 27, 2012 #520360

I will say this....CRE is a big JOKE!!! my bf is right now on a truck with a "trainer" at which he shouldn't be...he has 15yrs driving exp. and they have been giving him the run around. I feel really bad about this, I had told him about this company and feel bad that he went to join them. They care nothing about employees....and they do LIE, told him orentations would be paid, and they weren't, he was put in a hotel in the middle of nowhere not close to anythihng, treated like s&&t and over and over given the run around when he tried calling to clarify things. He wants to give up...its almost been a month and stil haven't gotten on his own truck yet.....I WARN ANYONE...AS I AM READING OTHER POST TOO, ***DO NOT JOIN WITH THIS COMPANY YOU WILL REGRET IT****

Still waiting

Apr 03, 2012 #460555

I've been here now waiting for a trainer almost eight days, waiting to be (what else) trained; I just now ran into another student here at one of their premier hotels and he said he is going home. Of course, I am curious, since I'm in the same situation. I asked him why is he going home? He said this to me, "I've been here now waiting for two weeks and I have not heard one word from them at all about my going on the road." Wow, I'm worried myself now! To be sure, I'm just hanging out myself, sleeping next to a Psycho whose treats are very troubling to me, threatening me with physical aggression about touching his remote control, and just spending all my money away on food. Really, I just hope my trip here is not just a number for C.R.England to get money from the government - as I keep hearing from other students. Man, I'm really worried now.

Buckstar80

Mar 14, 2012 #449268

Here's my experience with CR England which the "England" must stands for Every New Graduate Leaves After Ninety Days!

I have been pestered by emails to look into CR England. So I called. It took over 10 minutes on hold to be spoken to a person who didn't answer any questions and just wanted me to apply. I told her my experience level of 10 years with about 17 months OTR and was asking for a ballpark figure on base cpm. She wouldn't tell me anything about trucks, pay or benefits! She said I had to apply before they can tell me anything of this nature.

I'm sorry, but in this day and age of identity theft, I'm not about to give out all my personal information, especially my social security number to a business who can't even tell me what the lowest pay grade would receive.

My opinion is all trucking companies that buy new equipment each and every year treat drivers this way.

CR England is by far is the worst because they're willing to take he inexperienced and those with experience and treat them like they need to teach you about what a truck and trucking is.

Stay away from them or you'll be thinking of me on your "at own expense" Greyhound bus ride home!

woulnt u like to know

Mar 01, 2012 #440339

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry all i know is that trucking is for men not crybabies....

joe driver

Feb 22, 2012 #434979

To the management person that claims that the person can't spell, ummm you spelled concerned wrong in your title, and for you to actually claim to be management and put someone down on this board, well that kinda just proves of what everyone is saying about the management of the company. I am going to have to say that you are a TROLL. I have read a lot of horror stories about this company, and I could understand if it was maybe 2 or 3 people that were pissed , but if you look back through the dates of the posts on the various websites you can see that this has been going on for quite awhile and I would have to say that there is something wrong with this company. All these people can't be wrong.

Feb 17, 2012 #431881

I have looked in to these practices you think they are unfair to drivers you should see the agents they are treated like slaves and CRE stealing from them to make numbers.

Its time I reach out to all of CRE customers letting them know of thier managements Shaddy dealings and how they lie steal.

Boycott CRE

Mack Dog

Feb 15, 2012 #430794

Where to begin,I'm a Truck Driver been driving 15 years always worked Local driving anything from Tractor-Trailer to Dump Trucks and Cement Mixers,but now that the economy is bad and lack of work I decided to go O T R well that was a problem because I haven't driven O T R so I looked around and came across C R England and despite all the bad I been hearing thought I would give them a shot well that was a Giant mistake indeed,almost everything I have read about this company is true,I spent 2 day's on a greyhound bus not much sleep got to Gary IN and immediately we had to go do paperwork and take a D O T Exam I was so tired I could barely do the eye test after that they took us to the motel they own along with Go GO bar next door and a restaurant they owned as well, well we were given our rooms and told if your caught in the Go Go Bar you will be D q or Disqualified and sent home and if you are caught drinking the same which I didn't have any problem with this cause I have a wife at home and don't drink as a general rule,They Have 2 motels Travel Inn Lodge and Home Town Lodge and both with GO GO Bars the whole time you are here they try to get you to go into theses places to get rid of you,bottom line if you lease the truck you have a job with C R England don't lease they don't want you all you are is another head to count for government money,if you already have you C D L they charge you a admin fee of 50.00 the class is a rushed class they shove the information down your... Show more

Gitso

Feb 11, 2012 #427515

To, "This is for all of you"....I got to say, from what I hear about this company, after talking to several drivers. I am just in shock, as to how this company treats their drivers. If you have to fight tooth and nail, for something that should be given to you in the first place, then it is just wrong, That be detention pay, and things like that. Not to mention safety, CRE is always sending QualComm messages out to their drivers, "Be safe, drive legally" Still they tell some of their drivers, to carry loads, that is illegal, like overweight. This happens all the time, when a driver gets his/hers, load, they go to the closest scale, CRE wants you to use a CAT scale, preferrably, if the load weighs in heavy, the driver, gets told to go to a different scale, check it there, and if good, on a non- certified scale, they get told to roll with it. If you end up, getting scaled, especially in California, it is the drivers license that is on the line, not the companys. The DM's and whoever else, is in charge of the loads for these people, have never been behind the wheel of a truck, and still, they try to tell you what to do, talking down to you, look you have no clue as to how to drive a truck, or to take care of your load. They are so desperate for trainers these days, that they take people that are still learning the ropes!! They are trying to get people, that are "green" with 6-7 months of driving, to be trainers!! 6-7 months since starting with the company, that means 3-4 months... Show more

0 1 Reply

Nov 05, 2016 #1236723

But at least they do hair follicle drug tests.

DONT DO IT TO YOURSELF

Feb 10, 2012 #426848

This company is horrible. I don't even know where to start. They don't care about the students. They don't care if you eat. They stick you in the middle of nowhere with no money no nothing and say fend for yourself. The staff treats you like S#$t. Someone needs to do something I don't know what but please please I BEG OF YOU DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. I would rather shovel S**t all day then to work for this company...RIP OFF !!!

SPELL IT CR-E

Feb 09, 2012 #426209

The problem is the interest and powers that be at hand withih these training companies. CR-E being one of the biggest. With the money they receive from the Government for trainning and hiring new drivers, the loans they get paid on, not including the refresher courses they make the experienced drivers go through and pay for if they want to get hired, not to mention the whole time recieving there training from there flying 6 month vets, the money they get pad for training and leasing probably looks better to them than the actual money they get paid for the service they're to provide for there customers. They dont want experienced drivers couse then they'll haft to pay experienced pay trust me they try and get out of if they can. They can get more through there training programs with a high turn over rate any ways. They're actually able to create work for them selves and get paid for it.
What Im saying aboute thes big companies is they're becomming more like trainning schools and truck leasing companies than the actual service they're intended to provide.
Not only does there being able to replace drivers at will go to there head, it becomes abusive. It diminishes the service they provide to there customers as well as there safty ratings.
They have become so desperate for trainers that they'll just about take any hand to do it, even someone who has just finished his 6 moths training program himself can become one at England. Its the blind
... Show more

0 0 Reply
this is for all of you .....

Feb 09, 2012 #425881

you guys need to find something else to do with your life,s quit bad mouthing this company.
there are rules and they need to be followed.
if you do as your told you can make good money here.i have been here for 6 years and i am doing pretty good i have a check i can count on each week and im treated well here you just have to know the ropes read all your books and stay on top of changes with rules and dot....and you will see life is good on the other side .........

0 1 Reply

1-20 of 147 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.