I sent two of my horses to a trainer Jess Chapin, she runs and owns coyote Run Stables.I sent a yearling mare for ground training and 4 year old Appy for training with a lease to buy option.

I went to check up on the horses a month in and I found the paint mare eating her own *** in a box stall, the mare had lost a lot of weight. I let the trainer know my concerns she claimed the mare was young and could not handle work load. I asked her to bring the mare back home then and my Appy at the time looked in good health and I had signed a lease contract I was worried about breaking the lease. The week she was scheduled to bring the mare back she cancelled 3 different times on the dates she was suppose to bring her, the mare showed up 5 days later while I was not home she dropped her off and with her drunk boyfriend.

I then scheduled several times to check up on my Appy it was constant cancellations. Three weeks later she text messages after ducking my phone calls saying we need to talk my horse has HYPP and can not work. She claims she has vet paperwork to prove this ,,, news to me ... I ask her to bring the Appy home she says yes no problem.

I take time off form work her appointed time she chose to deliver the horse.. I get phone call from her father saying she is not coming. He then tells me to get my horse off his property, i get emergency hauler to go pick up my horse.. she brings him out blanketed I take of the blanket he is 600 pounds under weight and lame.

Jess chapin leaves I ask her father where is the paperwork promised he states there vets are away they can not get paperwork.. I had already pt half of my money down on training and this is what I get two horses starved and vet bills. I call the sheriff's department and they will do nothing because Mommy and Daddy both work for justice system. This young lady also claims they where full of parasite and wormed these horses.

This is plain and simple starvation.

I have vet reports to attest to my facts.Also horses are negative for HYPP, EPM and Lyme.

Review about: Horse Care Negligence.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Coyote Run Stables?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.