Houston, Texas

There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers...Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list.

They flat out lied to me over the phone (after THEY called me) guaranteeing terms of a sale, and denied the guarantee, refusing to honor their word after I dragged my pregnant wife 1-1/2 hours up there. This happened twice. The second time, they sent pictures of the a vehicle I was interested in and spelled out the downpayment, monthly payments, and term length of loan in text, (they already had my credit application on file from my filling it out both online, and 3 days earlier the first time we drove up there). The manager even said " Consider it my personal gift to you and your wife for your new baby".

Seeing it in writing, I thought, there was no way that they could be so deceitful, again. I was wrong. They raised the price by more than $1000 the first trip, and more than double the second time, both times once I got there. Fool me twice, I guess.

My fault for giving the benefit of the doubt. They even denied me the opportunity to speak to the manager and the rep that sent me the photos and text guarantee.

They are, by definition, ***-ARTISTS, and I encourage anyone to take their hard-earned money elsewhere to buy a vehicle.If you doubt my story, I've posted screen shots of the photos and guarantee texts they sent me below.

Review about: Vehicle.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cowboy Kia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion