Cover Girl Lashblast Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara Review from Green Bay, Wisconsin

20 of 128 Cover Girl reviews

Worst mascara I've ever used.My eyelashes were stuck together for a full week and now i lost about half of them.

It was sticky and i couldn't get the clumps out, and nothing i used would get it off.I got an infection from it being on for so long.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cover Girl Lashblast Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #929610

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cover Girl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 128 Cover Girl reviews

Nov 13, 2016 #1240019 Glenfield, New South Wales, Australia

I just read an article about a new Covering Muslim model wearing the hijab.
I am not Muslim but the only word that comes to mind is HARAM!!!
What is the purpose of wearing the hijab? Certainly not to enhance or promote beauty or beauty products. The hijab is used to make women modest. The model is a good model for the product but she should not be a hypocrite. Remove the hijab. The two do not go together. Women in Saudi Arabia wear top make-up brands but they cover their face. They only shoe their beauty among women, not in public. Whether I agree with their ways of living or not is irrelevant, but they should adhere to what they pretend to follow. If you are a Muslim, follow it.

0 0 Reply

Oct 05, 2016 #1222950 Huntersville, North Carolina, United States

I used the same thing, same thing happened to me!!! But my eyelashes actually came off when I took it off! This product is clearly terrible. They need to take it off market. A friend of mine has the same thing and she's never had a problem. This was my first time ever using and I'm not too happy about it!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.