They sold me a cover for a 56 Chevy 2dr sedan and it was about 18" too short.Called to see how I get it exchanged and they offered to have a custom one made or get my money back minus the return shipping!
They offer a product that doesn't fit, and when you send it back the make you pay for the shipping! They suggested that maybe my car was larger than your regular 56 Chevy.....
56 Chevy hasn't changed its size in the last 60yrs!I will never buy anything again, buyer beware!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."