They sold me a cover for a 56 Chevy 2dr sedan and it was about 18" too short.Called to see how I get it exchanged and they offered to have a custom one made or get my money back minus the return shipping!
They offer a product that doesn't fit, and when you send it back the make you pay for the shipping! They suggested that maybe my car was larger than your regular 56 Chevy.....
56 Chevy hasn't changed its size in the last 60yrs!I will never buy anything again, buyer beware!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."