Heather Claire has opened a new site, COVENMAGICK dot com, to hide from her customers who she defrauded.She was moonsblessings and veritas fidelis spellcasting on eBay.
See pissed consumer posts about moonsblessings and spellcastings weebly to see almost 200 comments on Heather. The picture is of the real Heather from her Facebook page. She is not a 70 year old ex MIT professor but a stay at home mom. Lady Heather Claire AKA Heather and her husband Frank Agger Peavey of Standish Maine was thrown off eBay with over 60 negatives.
World_traveled_mysticals, priestess_corrinne and isis_charm_blessings are three ID's Heather has used on eBay, Bonanza and Etsy.
Lady Heather Claire Moonsblessings Heather Agger Peavey is a scam! She got booted from eBay for her feedback and bad business and kicked from Bonanza and Etsy too. She flat out steals pictures and listings from other sites.
All her blog posts on her site spellcastings weebly come from other sites. She is a plagiarist and a thief! DO NOT SEND HER MONEY! She is a fake spell caster and fraud.
She lives in Standish Maine and lies that she worked at eBay. Worked over eBay customers is more like it. She lies and says she is a retired professor from MIT but instead she is a fat stay at home mom who steals your money for fake wicca rituals. Her old eBay IDs were veritas-fidelis-spellcastings and moonsblessings.
Her fake coven is now called Northeast Lunar Coven at covenmagick dot com. All info is FAKE!
The 100% money back guarantee she gives is a lie.You will NEVER get a refund unless you file with Paypal within 45 days or do a credit card chargeback.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Spell Casting
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Lane leather recliner, 2 years old leather is chipping away, it should last several years, contacted the store I purchased from, there sorry only a one year warranty, other customers..."
- "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..."