Heather Claire has opened a new site, COVENMAGICK dot com, to hide from her customers who she defrauded.She was moonsblessings and veritas fidelis spellcasting on eBay.
See pissed consumer posts about moonsblessings and spellcastings weebly to see almost 200 comments on Heather. The picture is of the real Heather from her Facebook page. She is not a 70 year old ex MIT professor but a stay at home mom. Lady Heather Claire AKA Heather and her husband Frank Agger Peavey of Standish Maine was thrown off eBay with over 60 negatives.
World_traveled_mysticals, priestess_corrinne and isis_charm_blessings are three ID's Heather has used on eBay, Bonanza and Etsy.
Lady Heather Claire Moonsblessings Heather Agger Peavey is a scam! She got booted from eBay for her feedback and bad business and kicked from Bonanza and Etsy too. She flat out steals pictures and listings from other sites.
All her blog posts on her site spellcastings weebly come from other sites. She is a plagiarist and a thief! DO NOT SEND HER MONEY! She is a fake spell caster and fraud.
She lives in Standish Maine and lies that she worked at eBay. Worked over eBay customers is more like it. She lies and says she is a retired professor from MIT but instead she is a fat stay at home mom who steals your money for fake wicca rituals. Her old eBay IDs were veritas-fidelis-spellcastings and moonsblessings.
Her fake coven is now called Northeast Lunar Coven at covenmagick dot com. All info is FAKE!
The 100% money back guarantee she gives is a lie.You will NEVER get a refund unless you file with Paypal within 45 days or do a credit card chargeback.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Spell Casting
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "Lane leather recliner, 2 years old leather is chipping away, it should last several years, contacted the store I purchased from, there sorry only a one year warranty, other customers..."
- "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."