Heather Claire has opened a new site, COVENMAGICK dot com, to hide from her customers who she defrauded.She was moonsblessings and veritas fidelis spellcasting on eBay.
See pissed consumer posts about moonsblessings and spellcastings weebly to see almost 200 comments on Heather. The picture is of the real Heather from her Facebook page. She is not a 70 year old ex MIT professor but a stay at home mom. Lady Heather Claire AKA Heather and her husband Frank Agger Peavey of Standish Maine was thrown off eBay with over 60 negatives.
World_traveled_mysticals, priestess_corrinne and isis_charm_blessings are three ID's Heather has used on eBay, Bonanza and Etsy.
Lady Heather Claire Moonsblessings Heather Agger Peavey is a scam! She got booted from eBay for her feedback and bad business and kicked from Bonanza and Etsy too. She flat out steals pictures and listings from other sites.
All her blog posts on her site spellcastings weebly come from other sites. She is a plagiarist and a thief! DO NOT SEND HER MONEY! She is a fake spell caster and fraud.
She lives in Standish Maine and lies that she worked at eBay. Worked over eBay customers is more like it. She lies and says she is a retired professor from MIT but instead she is a fat stay at home mom who steals your money for fake wicca rituals. Her old eBay IDs were veritas-fidelis-spellcastings and moonsblessings.
Her fake coven is now called Northeast Lunar Coven at covenmagick dot com. All info is FAKE!
The 100% money back guarantee she gives is a lie.You will NEVER get a refund unless you file with Paypal within 45 days or do a credit card chargeback.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Spell Casting
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Lane leather recliner, 2 years old leather is chipping away, it should last several years, contacted the store I purchased from, there sorry only a one year warranty, other customers..."
- "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..."