Courier Post - Jim Walsh, the Unethical Reporter
It is sad to see how Courier Post has sold out to an unethical political boss in New Jersey.One example of a sold out editor is Jim Walsh.
Walsh is desperate and needs money and his job, so when a political boss tells him to write a misleading and damaging story to harm others, the Sell Out Reporter Jim Walsh has no problem contributing to the negative misleading stories that are created by the political bosses in NJ.
Walsh should be ashamed of himself for allowing himself to sell out. Jim Walsh is a disgrace to Journalism. His misconduct is blatant.
What an evil person who has sold himself to the Jersey Devil.
You are a disgusting person Jim Walsh, Shame on you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "Stephen Sweeney is a Bully, Liar, Corrupt, Fraudulent and should be in a Federal prison for Organized Crime (RICO) Sweeney consistently abuses power while serving in office. He uses law..."
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "Let me show you the proof of high prices!..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."