Courier Post - Jim Walsh, the Unethical Reporter
It is sad to see how Courier Post has sold out to an unethical political boss in New Jersey.One example of a sold out editor is Jim Walsh.
Walsh is desperate and needs money and his job, so when a political boss tells him to write a misleading and damaging story to harm others, the Sell Out Reporter Jim Walsh has no problem contributing to the negative misleading stories that are created by the political bosses in NJ.
Walsh should be ashamed of himself for allowing himself to sell out. Jim Walsh is a disgrace to Journalism. His misconduct is blatant.
What an evil person who has sold himself to the Jersey Devil.
You are a disgusting person Jim Walsh, Shame on you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..."
- "This is such a sorry *** company...One that I will NOT be ordering from EVER again! I've placed several orders and I can ALWAYS count on 1 or 2 items being..."