Courier Post - Jim Walsh, the Unethical Reporter
It is sad to see how Courier Post has sold out to an unethical political boss in New Jersey.One example of a sold out editor is Jim Walsh.
Walsh is desperate and needs money and his job, so when a political boss tells him to write a misleading and damaging story to harm others, the Sell Out Reporter Jim Walsh has no problem contributing to the negative misleading stories that are created by the political bosses in NJ.
Walsh should be ashamed of himself for allowing himself to sell out. Jim Walsh is a disgrace to Journalism. His misconduct is blatant.
What an evil person who has sold himself to the Jersey Devil.
You are a disgusting person Jim Walsh, Shame on you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..."
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "This is such a sorry *** company...One that I will NOT be ordering from EVER again! I've placed several orders and I can ALWAYS count on 1 or 2 items being..."