I purchased a roketa 50cc from countyimports.com.I thought it all looked legit.
I was way off. it took 4 to 5 weeks to get my scooter and i live in California.
I chose my two colors yellow or blue and got black. ok what ever. then filled out the title request it's been almost another 4 weeks and still no title.
As far as I know a "dealer" can not sell a vehicle of any kind with out proper paper work i.e registration or title.
They do not return calls or e-mails, unless you count the auto respond e-mail which says nothing. They are a horrible company that doesn't know what, or give customer service, is. I do not reccomend using this company for any thing unless you want to blow a grand or so for nothing. I can't even sell the crapy thing now.
Wheres the help County Motorsports huh?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "I took my 2006 Jag XK8 in for an oil change at Marin Luxury Cars in San Rafael, CA, USA. They backed a Land Rover into it. Did $7,500 damage...."
- "I went on a presentation at the Grand Mayan in Cabo and did not buy. After coming home received an invitation to stay for $399.(US). We paid and have NEVER..."
- "This is the 2nd time I've ordered from this company and they make it VERY difficult to communicate with them. Probably hoping that you will give up! I ordered..."