Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via
Update added by user May 22
1706 Marigold CT
Seveierville TN 37862
Original review posted by user May 22
I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers.
I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up for my dogs before I moved into my new house. When we walked over the property I also received an estimate for a new Deck. I received a estimate and eventually gave a deposit for the job. On the estimate and contract it said that I needed to write the check out to Staci Gail Dickerson. I thought no big deal as she was in the truck at the time of the estimate.
So this job that should have taken 2-3 days max ended up taking months of run around before I found out that David Carter is actually Lonnie Curtis Via of Sevierville TN. Staci Dickerson is a real name and they had put a business name ( Countryside fence ) that they had previously owned that went bankrupt. So at the time that I knew something was wrong it didn't take too much looking to find out their real names. Also, the first address they gave me was for Staci's parents. When I kept getting blown off, I went to that address, showed them the contract and they told me they didn't know either of them. I eventually ended up going to small claims court, and won. Now I am looking for ways to collect the $2300 that they owe me.
After all the bull that I went through, I wanted to post their info in case anyone else does a search on them. The address they gave me on the contract was,
181 Murrell Meadows #1
Sevierville, TN 37876
I found out their real address is,
3740 Bent Rd
Kodak, TN 37764
This is in foreclosure
Lonnies cell phone numbers are 865-314-0340 or 865-283-9202
Lonnie is constantly posting ads on Craigslist stating that he can pretty much do any type of work from home improvement to trash hauling. They are currently trying to go through bankruptcy and are not claiming any income off of Craigslist.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Artists
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID..."
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end. I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone..."
- "I ordered this dress on August 4th 16 i also paid for 3 to 8 day shipping. Todays date is August 19th and i still haven't gotten my they will..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."