Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via

1706 Marigold CT

Seveierville TN 37862

# 865-368-9042

Original review posted by user May 22

I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers.

I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up for my dogs before I moved into my new house. When we walked over the property I also received an estimate for a new Deck. I received a estimate and eventually gave a deposit for the job. On the estimate and contract it said that I needed to write the check out to Staci Gail Dickerson. I thought no big deal as she was in the truck at the time of the estimate.

So this job that should have taken 2-3 days max ended up taking months of run around before I found out that David Carter is actually Lonnie Curtis Via of Sevierville TN. Staci Dickerson is a real name and they had put a business name ( Countryside fence ) that they had previously owned that went bankrupt. So at the time that I knew something was wrong it didn't take too much looking to find out their real names. Also, the first address they gave me was for Staci's parents. When I kept getting blown off, I went to that address, showed them the contract and they told me they didn't know either of them. I eventually ended up going to small claims court, and won. Now I am looking for ways to collect the $2300 that they owe me.

After all the bull that I went through, I wanted to post their info in case anyone else does a search on them. The address they gave me on the contract was,

181 Murrell Meadows #1

Sevierville, TN 37876

I found out their real address is,

3740 Bent Rd

Kodak, TN 37764

This is in foreclosure

Lonnies cell phone numbers are 865-314-0340 or 865-283-9202

Lonnie is constantly posting ads on Craigslist stating that he can pretty much do any type of work from home improvement to trash hauling. They are currently trying to go through bankruptcy and are not claiming any income off of Craigslist.

Email address preston17424@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Scam Artists
Review category
Construction
review #852473 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Countryside Fence? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Countryside Fence reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 03 #1235838

To the comment from Anonymous, this has to be Lonnie. How could anyone else retain all the small details of the case which haven't been discussed in years.
Lonnie had $7000 worth of judgements, and pays off $5000 but nothing to me? Already not sounding like a good guy. What was I going to do with materials? I did not accept them because I did not know where they came from. Lonnie was arrested at the same time as our contract for Property Theft. I was not going to take the chance of receiving someone else's stolen property. From the deposit that was stolen, I removed $70 for the trash and $65 for the money order. The reason the court ordered amount is more than the deposit was because Lonnie has to Pay my court costs. If Lonnie would have shown up on the court date he would have heard that. I live on a very narrow road and Lonnie put my mailbox sticking 12" into the road way. I had a Rural size box and had to change it for the smallest I could find after what my Neighbor witnessed was someone smashing it with their truck. Removing a small amount of trash and a mailbox which Lonnie told me he would do for free does not add up to 2 jobs. If ANYONE would like proof to what I am saying, just ask. I have texts for every last detail. My interaction with Lonnie lasted Months and everything was documented. Thank You for reading.

1 0 Reply

Oct 29 #1233717 Kodak, Tennessee, United States

As a friend of Lonnie's I had to comment on this post.I have worked with him for over six years,off and on,and he practically saved my life.At the time he hired me,I had recently had some problems with transportation that had left me jobless.From the start I was told by him he had had some legal issues,but was trying to get things straight.As to this job,he said he didn't contest the judgement because he owed the money.He had almost $7000 in judgements against him,to date I know he has paid close to $5000 back.What these people,Nick and Mary Yasenak haven't told you,is Lonnie already tried to make this right.First off,he tried to deliver marterials to them,but was told they didn't want them.Then to repay on this debt,he agreed to go clean trash from the back deck and yard of this house and remove some planters.He was informed when he finished that he damaged the fence,a fence he said was replaced anyway.So then he agreed to put in a mailbox post for him.He did this also,then was told it was put in the wrong place.Are you starting to see the pattern here.So he gets 2 jobs done but BOTH aren't good enough,and never any mention of it coming off,even partially what he owed.Then he dropped off a money order,but guess what,was condemned over the amount.I know of over 100 jobs I have helped on,never with a problem,or if there was,it was minor and corrected.So draw your own conclusion,but remember there are 2 sides to every story.Sincerely,Wesley S.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Countryside Fence.
Filing a new complaint about
×