Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via
Update added by user May 22, 2016
1706 Marigold CT
Seveierville TN 37862
Original review posted by user May 22, 2016
I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers.
I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up for my dogs before I moved into my new house. When we walked over the property I also received an estimate for a new Deck. I received a estimate and eventually gave a deposit for the job. On the estimate and contract it said that I needed to write the check out to Staci Gail Dickerson. I thought no big deal as she was in the truck at the time of the estimate.
So this job that should have taken 2-3 days max ended up taking months of run around before I found out that David Carter is actually Lonnie Curtis Via of Sevierville TN. Staci Dickerson is a real name and they had put a business name ( Countryside fence ) that they had previously owned that went bankrupt. So at the time that I knew something was wrong it didn't take too much looking to find out their real names. Also, the first address they gave me was for Staci's parents. When I kept getting blown off, I went to that address, showed them the contract and they told me they didn't know either of them. I eventually ended up going to small claims court, and won. Now I am looking for ways to collect the $2300 that they owe me.
After all the bull that I went through, I wanted to post their info in case anyone else does a search on them. The address they gave me on the contract was,
181 Murrell Meadows #1
Sevierville, TN 37876
I found out their real address is,
3740 Bent Rd
Kodak, TN 37764
This is in foreclosure
Lonnies cell phone numbers are 865-314-0340 or 865-283-9202
Lonnie is constantly posting ads on Craigslist stating that he can pretty much do any type of work from home improvement to trash hauling. They are currently trying to go through bankruptcy and are not claiming any income off of Craigslist.
Email address email@example.com
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scam Artists
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Goodyear Auto Service Center A Division of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. On Thursday August 18, 2011 I paid Goodyear Auto Service Center, a division of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,..."
- "I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016. OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE..."
- "I purchased my furniture from AMERICAN SIGNATURE and paid for insurance. They stated that whatever happens to my sofa, in this case, sectional, they will cover it; rips, stains, peeling,..."