Costco Online Uk - Costco UK removes bad Review on Blue Whale Spas
Its quite bad when a company like Costco removes a bad review so other customers will have to go through the same horrible experience.
Offering a refund seems does not make up for the lost time and mental anguish selling poor quality, cheap stuff on line.
When a verified customer leaves a review why remove it, maybe they write there own good reviews too it just leaves it open to interpretation.
Why do verified reviews if you dont intend to let your customers give you their feed back?
Expected a more from Costco then to hide perfectly legitimate testimonials.
Come on Costco do the right thing and show your customers the truth. Put the reviews good or bad, stop manipulating
Costco uses Bazaarvoice to verify there reviews and this brings them into question as well.
check what they say about there trust markhttp://www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark/
What is the Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark?
The Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark is a symbol of a company’s dedication to authentic consumer feedback regarding its products and services.
The Trust Mark is also a signal to consumers that the review content they see is safeguarded – by a neutral 3rd party – with sophisticated fraud detection technology and industry-leading best practices.
What does this mean to me?
We know the trust consumers place in ratings and reviews is tied directly to authenticity. That’s why, at Bazaarvoice, we’ve made it our mission to safeguard the authenticity of the reviews people depend on to make informed purchase decisions. We believe that reviews should represent the genuine, unbiased, and transparent opinion about the author’s experience with a product or service.
What is the Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy?
Our Authenticity Policy is about making sure consumers are confident they can trust the authenticity of the reviews they encounter every day across the web on sites that carry the Authentic Reviews Trust Mark.
The policy has been used as the model for WOMMA’s authenticity guidelines in its Code of Ethics. Bazaarvoice is also a lead participant with AFNOR in Europe, helping to create governing rules for user-generated content, including a certification process.
We back our Authenticity Policy with:
• Industry-leading fraud detection technology that allows us to identify the submission source of all reviews;• Sophisticated algorithms, alerting and filtering capabilities that allow our moderation teams to identify, flag and report suspicious content; and• A dedicated team of analysts that monitors suspicious reviews to determine their authenticity.The Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy has three main criteria that must be met for authentic review content displayed on the websites of Bazaarvoice clients
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Blue Whale Spas
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "Used Videostripe.com's trial run back in 2014 and cancelled within a day, fast forward to 2016 and realised they took money from my bank account without my knowledge and consent..."
- "This dress was so badly made and so not as described , when I asked for return and refund they said " resell it on eBay " would not refund..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."