Costco Online Uk - Costco UK removes bad Review on Blue Whale Spas
Its quite bad when a company like Costco removes a bad review so other customers will have to go through the same horrible experience.
Offering a refund seems does not make up for the lost time and mental anguish selling poor quality, cheap stuff on line.
When a verified customer leaves a review why remove it, maybe they write there own good reviews too it just leaves it open to interpretation.
Why do verified reviews if you dont intend to let your customers give you their feed back?
Expected a more from Costco then to hide perfectly legitimate testimonials.
Come on Costco do the right thing and show your customers the truth. Put the reviews good or bad, stop manipulating
Costco uses Bazaarvoice to verify there reviews and this brings them into question as well.
check what they say about there trust markhttp://www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark/
What is the Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark?
The Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark is a symbol of a company’s dedication to authentic consumer feedback regarding its products and services.
The Trust Mark is also a signal to consumers that the review content they see is safeguarded – by a neutral 3rd party – with sophisticated fraud detection technology and industry-leading best practices.
What does this mean to me?
We know the trust consumers place in ratings and reviews is tied directly to authenticity. That’s why, at Bazaarvoice, we’ve made it our mission to safeguard the authenticity of the reviews people depend on to make informed purchase decisions. We believe that reviews should represent the genuine, unbiased, and transparent opinion about the author’s experience with a product or service.
What is the Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy?
Our Authenticity Policy is about making sure consumers are confident they can trust the authenticity of the reviews they encounter every day across the web on sites that carry the Authentic Reviews Trust Mark.
The policy has been used as the model for WOMMA’s authenticity guidelines in its Code of Ethics. Bazaarvoice is also a lead participant with AFNOR in Europe, helping to create governing rules for user-generated content, including a certification process.
We back our Authenticity Policy with:
• Industry-leading fraud detection technology that allows us to identify the submission source of all reviews;• Sophisticated algorithms, alerting and filtering capabilities that allow our moderation teams to identify, flag and report suspicious content; and• A dedicated team of analysts that monitors suspicious reviews to determine their authenticity.The Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy has three main criteria that must be met for authentic review content displayed on the websites of Bazaarvoice clients
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Blue Whale Spas
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd. London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016. As per the advise of..."
- "Last year FitMiBody ran a crowdfunding campaign, which I was part off. The owner Matt Lo offered several deals, packages as incentives to contribute and donate to the crowdcube campaign...."
- "Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of..."