Costco Online Uk - Costco UK removes bad Review on Blue Whale Spas
Its quite bad when a company like Costco removes a bad review so other customers will have to go through the same horrible experience.
Offering a refund seems does not make up for the lost time and mental anguish selling poor quality, cheap stuff on line.
When a verified customer leaves a review why remove it, maybe they write there own good reviews too it just leaves it open to interpretation.
Why do verified reviews if you dont intend to let your customers give you their feed back?
Expected a more from Costco then to hide perfectly legitimate testimonials.
Come on Costco do the right thing and show your customers the truth. Put the reviews good or bad, stop manipulating
Costco uses Bazaarvoice to verify there reviews and this brings them into question as well.
check what they say about there trust markhttp://www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark/
What is the Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark?
The Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark is a symbol of a company’s dedication to authentic consumer feedback regarding its products and services.
The Trust Mark is also a signal to consumers that the review content they see is safeguarded – by a neutral 3rd party – with sophisticated fraud detection technology and industry-leading best practices.
What does this mean to me?
We know the trust consumers place in ratings and reviews is tied directly to authenticity. That’s why, at Bazaarvoice, we’ve made it our mission to safeguard the authenticity of the reviews people depend on to make informed purchase decisions. We believe that reviews should represent the genuine, unbiased, and transparent opinion about the author’s experience with a product or service.
What is the Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy?
Our Authenticity Policy is about making sure consumers are confident they can trust the authenticity of the reviews they encounter every day across the web on sites that carry the Authentic Reviews Trust Mark.
The policy has been used as the model for WOMMA’s authenticity guidelines in its Code of Ethics. Bazaarvoice is also a lead participant with AFNOR in Europe, helping to create governing rules for user-generated content, including a certification process.
We back our Authenticity Policy with:
• Industry-leading fraud detection technology that allows us to identify the submission source of all reviews;• Sophisticated algorithms, alerting and filtering capabilities that allow our moderation teams to identify, flag and report suspicious content; and• A dedicated team of analysts that monitors suspicious reviews to determine their authenticity.The Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy has three main criteria that must be met for authentic review content displayed on the websites of Bazaarvoice clients
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Blue Whale Spas
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "This dress was so badly made and so not as described , when I asked for return and refund they said " resell it on eBay " would not refund..."
- "I bought a Galaxy s4 from MeriMobiles, since I opened it the battery was working 4 hours only from the moment I unplugged it, I informed them right away, they..."
- "We bought 6 Fu-nicha "z" chairs in faux leather and a glass dining table for over £800. Within 11 months the "faux" leather covers have ripped and worn through. The..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."