Saint Augustine, Florida

I made an eye appointment for an eye exam.After waiting an hour latter than the appointment time they told me they opted out of Medicare and Medicare does not recognize the doctor and their receipt would be useless for reimbursement from my insurance company.

Related: Costco Pharmacy Klonopin Review

When contacting the store he could manager could care less. I drove 100 miles round trip for nothing since I was going to get an exam that my insurance company would reimburse from a real doctor. Beware of their bait and switch policy. They should have told me this when I called And made the appointment and I asked them about the receipt.

Their customer service department leaves much to be desired.I would not join again.

Review about: Costco Optical.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Costco Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Send me a letter apology.

Had an Experience with Costco Benefits?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Staples Canada Has The Worst, Customer No Service Ever! Staples "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..." Read more Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Firefly Hoverboard - Hoverboard Review Firefly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more