Costco Benefits - Optical
I made an eye appointment for an eye exam.After waiting an hour latter than the appointment time they told me they opted out of Medicare and Medicare does not recognize the doctor and their receipt would be useless for reimbursement from my insurance company.
When contacting the store he could manager could care less. I drove 100 miles round trip for nothing since I was going to get an exam that my insurance company would reimburse from a real doctor. Beware of their bait and switch policy. They should have told me this when I called And made the appointment and I asked them about the receipt.
Their customer service department leaves much to be desired.I would not join again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..."
- " On 8 January 2017, I purchased a new FRAM TG7317 oil filter and 5 quarts of oil from Walmart for my wife's 2012 Honda CRV. (See Walmart receipt photo,..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."