Saint Augustine, Florida

I made an eye appointment for an eye exam.After waiting an hour latter than the appointment time they told me they opted out of Medicare and Medicare does not recognize the doctor and their receipt would be useless for reimbursement from my insurance company.

When contacting the store he could manager could care less. I drove 100 miles round trip for nothing since I was going to get an exam that my insurance company would reimburse from a real doctor. Beware of their bait and switch policy. They should have told me this when I called And made the appointment and I asked them about the receipt.

Their customer service department leaves much to be desired.I would not join again.

Review about: Costco Optical.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Costco Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Send me a letter apology.

Had an Experience with Costco Benefits?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP After Sales Service 100% Bad Quality Hewlett Packard " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more