Cost Cutters - Review about Hair Ombre from Mercer Island, Washington

42 of 62 Cost Cutters reviews

Cost Cutters on River Rd in Tucson Arizona gave me the worst ombre ever!My hair was brown, so i want bits and pieces of blonde to make it ombre style, and hairstylist Rachel turned it a yellow blonde with highlights on my roots.

Chopped at my hair with the scissors and razor. Went back in to get it fixed and the results are almost the same, but a bit more doable. It looks like i went out and got a cheap box at Wal-Mart and did it myself. I went back in to tell them to fix it or give me my money back, and now I have to wait on a call from the supervisor.

Horrible experience! The hairstylist Rachel even bragged about how great she was at the ombre style. Ugh!! I want this nightmare to be over already!

The picture of me with brown hair is my real hair color.The other one is of what a horrible job they did, and the third is what I showed them I wanted.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Ombre
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #605065

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cost Cutters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
42 of 62 Cost Cutters reviews
Jenny

Mar 18, 2015 #960162

Did they at least give you a brown paper bag to put over your head before leaving?
That hair stylist must have been going for the Rocky Dennis look. If that happened to me, I'd shave it off and go with a Miley Cyrus look until it grows back.

0 0 Reply
SERIOUSLY

Mar 14, 2015 #958426

Can I buy you dinner?!
Your hair is fine!! :smile:

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.