COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in charge of Indian Mumbai office. There are some sub agents also working around India and other countries. The COSS has recruited lot students to Singapore with fake promises to STEi college Singapore. They haven't give internships, false promises, taking huge money from students than course fee, havent give work permit in Maldives as they promise. When they give internships they just give dish washing in some shaggy places. Haven't paid agent commission properly.
Right now students and agents have come to know this issue. They are complaining CPE Singapore and MOE. Some students are even waiting to take action on Indian Mumbai COSS office.
Students and agents do not apply with COSS money suckers. Since they get trouble in Singapore they well planned with one of their Indian country manager and drained huge money from STEi college Singapore. The CPE still investigating this issue.
After this they have immediately used this money and set up a Malaysia COSS office office and making advertisements on Face book. Those likes are paid likes using advertisements, any one can do this.But its sad to see when some guys still fall to them and apply. They will realize after their personal experience.
Most of their promises are completely fake.
1. They are not Malaysian standard under law. They give some attractive fake offers more than school. This cannot be completed.
2. After studies there will be no work permit for students, there is huge money to be paid for that. Even local Malaysian agency can make it in lower cost.
3. Their working program is not a legal one in Malaysia. This is not internship or contract. Malaysia immigration never issue pass like that.
4. Student are placed for work under student pass in shaggy restaurants to wash toilets, dish washing garbage cleaning.
5. Their monthly pay is deducted in huge amount and passed to COSS office. If you ask, they may say this is training and when get work permit you earn high.
6. The schools are providing fake student passes some thing like to work out wit student pass and not attending the college.
7. They have got Malaysians and paying under table to settle some issues. Even if student complain at police it will only affect the student. So please keep away!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Student Pass Working Pass Malaysia
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Fraud Report – Heli Aviation, vs Niclas Herle (a.k.a. NH) Author: Dirk Peter, FlightstudentDate: Mo. 25. November 2013Short Summary / Story line I took flight lessons at the Flightschool "Heli..."
- "Hey difry_uti, I went to NTI in 2010. Its is a scam! NTI LIED!!! In every aspect pertaining to the school. From the recruiter coming to my home to graduating..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my money back, they claimed that they already started..."
- "I have purchase 4 items from your company, but unfortunately when I plug in all of the product it is not working! I am very angry and disappointed. Please kindly..."
- "I bought a pair of Skech air infinity shoe on 3rd Oct 2016 in Gurney Plaza mall, I am happy with the shoe but one thing is they sound squeeze..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."