Update added by user Aug 01, 2013
COSS and STEi are fraud institutions.They were keeping silent for some times in fear.
Now they have again started to run their *** stories back by cheating students.
Guys beware about them....Thank you to all
Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2013
I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent Rohan Rubera and his team is owning a private agency called COSS located in India, Sri Lanka and now Malaysia. They talk fraud and cheat students and Educational agents.
Usually when there is 3 months studies and when they promise 6 months paid internship, there are many students who are not getting it. They are returning to their country hopeless paying 5500 $ + for nothing.
These people are also cheating lot of agents and not paying their commission payment for last year and this year. They have lot their good agents and now posting scam on Face book to get new agents and students. Lot of agents and students have been cheated with app fee and commission and they had to pay from their own pockets to find some other options.
Please AGENTS and STUDENTS, be aware of them do not fall to their false promise.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Raud Institution
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."