Update added by user Aug 01, 2013
COSS and STEi are fraud institutions.They were keeping silent for some times in fear.
Now they have again started to run their *** stories back by cheating students.
Guys beware about them....Thank you to all
Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2013
I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent Rohan Rubera and his team is owning a private agency called COSS located in India, Sri Lanka and now Malaysia. They talk fraud and cheat students and Educational agents.
Usually when there is 3 months studies and when they promise 6 months paid internship, there are many students who are not getting it. They are returning to their country hopeless paying 5500 $ + for nothing.
These people are also cheating lot of agents and not paying their commission payment for last year and this year. They have lot their good agents and now posting scam on Face book to get new agents and students. Lot of agents and students have been cheated with app fee and commission and they had to pay from their own pockets to find some other options.
Please AGENTS and STUDENTS, be aware of them do not fall to their false promise.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Raud Institution
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "During my BCNH diploma in Nutritional Therapy I dropped out, because I felt deceived by BCNH, due to concerns related to: 1) lack of transparency, 2) inadequate teaching methodologies, expertise..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."