COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore

2 of 2 COSS and STEI reviews

Update added by user Aug 01, 2013

COSS and STEi are fraud institutions.They were keeping silent for some times in fear.

Now they have again started to run their *** stories back by cheating students.

Guys beware about them....Thank you to all

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2013

I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent Rohan Rubera and his team is owning a private agency called COSS located in India, Sri Lanka and now Malaysia. They talk fraud and cheat students and Educational agents.

Usually when there is 3 months studies and when they promise 6 months paid internship, there are many students who are not getting it. They are returning to their country hopeless paying 5500 $ + for nothing.

These people are also cheating lot of agents and not paying their commission payment for last year and this year. They have lot their good agents and now posting scam on Face book to get new agents and students. Lot of agents and students have been cheated with app fee and commission and they had to pay from their own pockets to find some other options.

Please AGENTS and STUDENTS, be aware of them do not fall to their false promise.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
2 of 2 COSS and STEI reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Peter

Jul 02, 2013 #673558 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I am right now studying in Singapore. Actually last time when I went Singapore my friend invited to his hostel. I saw many STEi students had no internship and were cheated. I never apply there. I applied a good 4 year edu trust school and having good life :roll . STEi got only 1 year Edu trust. Guys dont choose STEi because they may close down soon because lot of issues :? . Later your certificates are not valid..... Choose only 4 year Edu trusted schools. :)

Navin

Jul 04, 2013 #674406

Peter, since you are in Mumbai go and F....k Career & Option Rakesh and Stella Mehetha becouz all students you have seen in Hostel with out OJT that is there students who has come to various other schools and not to STEi. they take MONEY only. giving fake promises. Money Suckers. I complain to STEi about them and they BLACK LISTED them. now they are not aceeptabale by no good school in Singapore due to what they do. (taking Big money from students)

Yang Lee

Jul 02, 2013 #673108 China, Texas, United States

I am a Chinese student. When I apply they told they will get OJT for me at hotel. I am a Food and Beverage student. But they gave me only a DISH WASHING job at one Indian restaurant called Masala Hut. I am really Disappointed with STEi.

Allan

Jul 03, 2013 #674192

I have never heard about "Texas" is part of China, I think is U.S.A,isn't it??? Maybe you are American Chinese?so your name is "Yang LEE". You should check with your Chinese friends how to spell correct "LEE" in China. So that you can make your comment more believable. :)

James

Jul 03, 2013 #674222 Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

haha dont talk bull *** Allan. I know you are working under Rohan Rubera, and you also visited college end of last month. Please stop cheating and giving good comments about your guys. You can cheat us, but not Jesus ... *** *** :grin

Allan

Jul 04, 2013 #674241

think you need to visit China before bringing Jesus in.

Hussain

Jul 01, 2013 #672948 Bengalore, Karnataka, India

Mr Ruwantha :( You are from *** Sri Lanka. Rohan also a Sri Lankan ***. No wonder I came to know you are one of the friend of his sons. Dont make Indians like us fools... I am totally disappointed because I lost money. I got no attachment in Singapore and loan sharks touchier my family. I know many Indians facing this problem.... :sigh

Mandeep Singh

Jul 02, 2013 #673049

To be honest I didn't get any problem with studying Stei. Talking about COSS they done fantastic job for all my visa processing to OJT level. I don't know why people complain about Stei and COSS team. To be frankly I think most of the people who has complained they didn't pass their subjects and poor attendants. I can guaranteed 10000....%
I'm an Indian and from Punjab. I personally ask Please stop this otherwise God will punished you very badly :(

Habajan Singh

Jul 02, 2013 #673104

Hi, I am also a student who never got OJT. There are many students in Singapore hostels who returned last year with no OJT. Thats F*** A** Hole Rohan Rubera Cheated me. Has you given your A** to Rohan??? You know how my family suffer??? Do you know the pain? :(

Mandeep Singh

Jul 03, 2013 #673707

Maybe dude you didn't pass exams and I'm guarantee u didn't fulfilled attendants requirements. so don't tel *** stories

Sandeep

Jul 04, 2013 #674373 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Dear Habajan,
Give me your Student pass FIN number and I will get back to you with all the details. I am still studying in STEi and I hv the capacity to get this details.
If your not prepared to give the FIn number that means you are just a joker, who dosent have a back bone.

Ruwantha

Jul 04, 2013 #674375 Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka

Yes I am Sri Lankan and proude to be one. Heshan sir very good to me and helped me to come Singapore. All my class friends got OJT, only two fail exam and do retake. even good for them because they making more money doing the past time job.
why dnt u call Rohan sir he pick phone all the time, tell ur problem he will do something for u. if u pass exams.

Goyal

Jul 01, 2013 #672568 New Delhi, Delhi, India

:cry CHEATERS Rohan Rubera , STEi and COSS. I went for 3 months Certificate level program. They promised 3 months studies and 6 months paid internship. After 3 months They gave no internship, the admin asked to speak with Rohan. He asked me to return India and they will apply Maldives work permit 2 year contract. After I return to India nothing happen. I am waiting here for almost 1 year.

Sweatha

Jul 01, 2013 #672563 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I had a sad story with STEi. The Mumbai COSS office cheat me. They got additional 100 000 Rs Indian money and when I came Singapore I found Rohan Rubera already paying them commission from my tuition fee I payed at college. When I complained him he never bother.
Thank you Ruwantha to give me this site details. Even you know my problem after all......

fucker

Jul 03, 2013 #673708

ban choi

Sandeep

Jul 01, 2013 #672518 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thank you Ruwantha for giving me this website details……
I studied at STEi for 2 years came for my Dip and ADHM. We made only one complain that was our teacher Mrs Christina and got to know that STEi faired her. Thank god…. ?
Office in Mumbai helped me a lot they even spoke to my mum as well to convince her. They didn’t accept any money in office we were asked to pay the college directly.
As Ruwantha said Rohan sir helped all the students a lot and can’t do any fraud at all...

Ruwantha

Jul 01, 2013 #672389 Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka

Well I am Sri Lankan and went to STEI through COSS and did my Certificate, Diploma and ADHM.... Didnt have any problem with with IA attachment I worked for one and half year and made money to open my little Motel in Sri Lanka Hikkaduwa.
Little world abt Rohan sir, he is the one who help me throughout my hard time in STEi, he is always pick calls and will never ever ignore a call from us.
Even if STEi is bad - Rohan sir is not...

Jasminder Kaur

Jun 26, 2013 #669723

All what they say is lie. When I went there I found no good teachers. No proper guidance. After they collect their money their smiles vanish. Lot of students had to return with no internship.

Manpreet

Oct 23, 2013 #732082

come and suck my ***

Changyee.Zee

Jun 26, 2013 #669720 Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Yes I know these people. Last time I knew few agents who were cheated by them. They took the agent application fee 300 $+ for lot of students with no answer for 3 month. They had to apply some other college on their own expense. COSS and STEi is fraud. Now they are looking new agents because they havent paid their previous agents properly. students and agents please dont fall to them.

1-20 of 119 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about COSS and STEI.
Filing a new complaint about
×