I am posting this review since you can't find any reference or information about this service company. I hired Cortez Tree Service to remove 5 pine trees in my backyard. The contract specifically said that they would remove all lumber and trash and bring a dump of dirt to level the yard. The group of individuals, removed the pine trees and instead of taking with them all the pieces of tree trunk and limbs they pilled some of them (hundreds) in the corner where the yard needed to be leveled and added dirt on top of it to hide them.
Prior to starting the job, Mr. Luis Cortez agreed on removing all the wood debris from the tree stumping. He never mention to me his "change of mind" and brought the person to stump the tree leaving all the debris on top of the left over trunks and limbs, making impossible to even reach them. When he came to get his money, we asked him, is your job done here? He said "yes" we completed everything. My husband started digging on the debris, finding several limbs, and pieces of trunks that were 5 feet long with a diameter of 15 inches. When we showed it to him, he seem suprised saying that he didnt see those before, well, there were not 1 or 2 huge pieces, but hundreds, the more we dig the more we found. The dirt and wood debris has already harden and its almost impossible to remove them. I called him to tell him to please remove them and complete his job and I am still waiting for him and his crew to come back.
I dont want someone else to make the same mistake. I tried to google his service before I started working with him and no one has giving him any reviews.
We are now having to hire our people to remove the limbs and pieces of tree before we can do anything to our yard.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tree Service Company
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."