I am posting this review since you can't find any reference or information about this service company. I hired Cortez Tree Service to remove 5 pine trees in my backyard. The contract specifically said that they would remove all lumber and trash and bring a dump of dirt to level the yard. The group of individuals, removed the pine trees and instead of taking with them all the pieces of tree trunk and limbs they pilled some of them (hundreds) in the corner where the yard needed to be leveled and added dirt on top of it to hide them.
Prior to starting the job, Mr. Luis Cortez agreed on removing all the wood debris from the tree stumping. He never mention to me his "change of mind" and brought the person to stump the tree leaving all the debris on top of the left over trunks and limbs, making impossible to even reach them. When he came to get his money, we asked him, is your job done here? He said "yes" we completed everything. My husband started digging on the debris, finding several limbs, and pieces of trunks that were 5 feet long with a diameter of 15 inches. When we showed it to him, he seem suprised saying that he didnt see those before, well, there were not 1 or 2 huge pieces, but hundreds, the more we dig the more we found. The dirt and wood debris has already harden and its almost impossible to remove them. I called him to tell him to please remove them and complete his job and I am still waiting for him and his crew to come back.
I dont want someone else to make the same mistake. I tried to google his service before I started working with him and no one has giving him any reviews.
We are now having to hire our people to remove the limbs and pieces of tree before we can do anything to our yard.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tree Service Company
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."