CORR RACING - Mike Jenkins Motorsports Racing Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices
Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints (links below).
Along with having been issued 19 individual Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR).
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements
Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements
Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements
Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
The fraud investigator subpoenad records from Transamerican Auto Parts and many of its business associates. specifically, but not limited to a exhaust manufacturer, supercharger manufacturer, Chevrolet dealership and another dozen companies were asked to release sales and internal documents.
Suffice to say, many of the aforementioned companies no longer retain any business relationship, indicating the gravity of the matter.
(TAP) is also prohibited from displaying the UPS or BBB Logos on their website. Prohibited from using the advertisement, "NO QUESTIONS ASKED TIRE WARRANTY," as it was deemed Deceptive and Unlawful. No longer being able to sell specific, warranties, extended warranties, and other companies have limited their exposure.
Even though the State Enforcement Agency issued 19 violations, (TAP) FAILED to make any attempt in providing any type of restitution for the damages and costs to date.
(TAP) has shamefully elected to do the opposite of what is expected and demanded by the general public and the business community, by dispensing intimidation letters containing the following,
'We have Unlimited Resources/Funds to Crush You.'
'You are a Coward and Very Pathetic.'
Your organization was made well aware of the Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices, not only Knowingly and Willingly choose to do business with, but in some cases to fully allow sponsoring of these companies in Racing events.
In doing so, it seems that your organization has violated its own criteria/standards. Specifically, but not limited to members being in Good Standing within the business community and/or General Public.
Furthermore, the Office of the L.A. District Attorney's Office has stated in their letter to us, 'Your correspondence raises an issue of possible Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices' of Transamerican Auto parts.
A search via the internet under, "4 Wheel Parts 19 Violations" will reveal a fraction of the actual documents of the states investigation and violations.
Feel Free to contact Consumer Affairs (BAR) for documentation authenticity,
Bureau of Automotive Repair
1180 Durfee Ave.
South Elmonte, 91733
In addition, an entire copy may also be requested from (any) Office of Attorney General, as a 300 page complaint has been filed in every state.
For the remaining companies that elect to continue to do business with (TAP), knowing the history of Unlawful and Deceptive Practices. We will strongly encourage all customers to file complaints with (all types) of Federal, State, and local agencies.
Every time a patron searches your company name, a link right below your website will appear containing this and additional information on how to file a complaint.
Such relentless activity has resulted in a 186,000 tire recall, (TWO Pro Comp RECALLS) within one years time. As you don't care about the mistreatment of your product end users. We no longer care if your products end on the the RECALL LIST as well.
YOU CAN BETTER YOUR PATRONS EXPERIENCES BY HAVING (TAP) BE CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO ANSWER CONSUMER COMPLAINTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PRODUCTS.
Please review the Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
CONSUMER COMPLAINT AGENCIES
http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfm https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mike Jenkins Motorsports Racing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which..."
- " K&N Airfilter has more safety RECALLS than we can list. RESULTING IN A CRASH OR INCREASED STOPING DISTANCES WHEN BRAKING. CONSUMER COMPLAINT AGENCIEShttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : K&N Model : 57-1509 Build Dates :..."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."