Cornerstone Mortgage Group - Stay away! Complete fraudsters.
I worked with their San Diego location to obtain a loan for a $500k condo in early 2015.Everything seemed too good to be true so I took my wife's advice and we had our Wellsfargo rep review the HUD they provided, and sure enough they had close to $4200 of fees hidden in there.
Had it been advertised as a 1 point loan fee I would have understood, but the program was supposed to be a no fee program. So I called my rep Sean Cahan and he tried to dance around with some BS excuses. I finally had to hangup the phone as I felt every word was another nonsense that just tried to cover their path.
I am glad I caught them before it was too late.Going to report them to appropriate departments.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cornerstone Mortgage Group Home Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I had the same problem. It started when I received an email from Walmart saying my account information had been updated on November 15, 2016. (Photo attached) Problem was I..."
- "Completely dissatisfied with American Family Insurance. Luckily, I do not have a policy with them, but I have recently had to deal with their claims department, and their service is..."
- "Be careful they don't put the wrong oil filter on your car. It happened to me in August. After I left, my car started smoking so I promptly returned and..."