Lincoln, Nebraska

Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me.He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i fall, picks up anything I drop and helps me up and down stairs, gets me a pillow and blanket.

Related: Cornerstone Farms - Review about Dog

I tought him in English, Dutch and hand signals pottys on command. He obeys flawlessly. He has gone everywhere with me since he was 4 months old. Without his mobility service vest he is all dog...he is an amazing guard dog and loves to play Frisbee, ball and his favorite is a 4 foot piece of garden hose that he likes to play tug of war or shake it till its dead?

he is chocolate like his mom and has apricot coloring around his face from his dad and some strands of white hair from dad also are showing up. My husband sings at nursing homes and goes with me when I go. He has been to over 140 nursing homes and likes to greet all the patients. But he knows what his top priority is and that is helping me.

He NEVER LEAVES MY SIDE!

I couldn't be happier with my experience with this wonderful family and want everyone to know the truth about them.

Review about: Labradoodle Puppy.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cornerstone Farms Dog
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Whole experience / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cornerstone Farms?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.