Covington, Virginia

I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did).I asked him why he lied and he said it was the only way to see what the problem was.

I asked for a supervisor he said if he couldn't help he would close the case. I told him if he did not give me a supervisor or refund I would file with BBB, again I got denied. I filed with BBB. Then and only then did Corel say we will give me a level 2 tech support.

I told them I want a refund that I will go with a company that doesn't lie to their customers.

They said they couldn't find my info so they couldn't give me a refund.If they couldn't find my info how did they know my name in the first few emails but then all of a sudden they would entitle the following email dear unknown.

Review about: Corel Paintshop Pro X8.

I didn't like: Support, Customer service, Accountability, Crooks.

Privacy and Data Security
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $88
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Corel?

Comments

silverfox1944

I bought Correl and had to uninstall it almost as soon as I installed it.It messed up my Netflix and other videos.

But, I didn't know that it was Correl that messed it up and I ended up calling my virus protection...

that's another story US Web Technologies ripped me off.I was able to fix my pc by myself after they charged me $700