Cordell And Cordell - Run Away

60 of 211 Cordell And Cordell reviews

I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything.Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care about is money.

I told him I can't afford much and if he couldn't represent me that was fine. He lied to my face and said he would work with my budget. He billed me for $10,000 before he left the office (3 weeks) and didn't accomplish anything. That was $2,000 more than I said I could afford.

They are not for dads as they claim to be.

Run away from this firm.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
60 of 211 Cordell And Cordell reviews

Mar 10, 2016 #1124925

Don't waste time contacting any outside resources. They DON'T CARE! I lost my butt to this law firm and unless you can prove that one of their idiots did something illegal, your fighting a lost cause. I would imaging Diane Sawyer is paid off too, as you have to ask yourself: Why has this firm not been called on the carpet by now??????????? Cordell and Cordell is Legalized CRIME!

3 0 Reply

Mar 09, 2016 #1124790

Fight..... contact attorney general, BBB and I even sent a note to Diane Sawyer. I contacted the local news station as well. I wish 60 minutes would go after these crooks.

2 0 Reply

Mar 21, 2016 #1131608

I agree they took me for almost $10000 and it hasn't even gone to court yet!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cordell And Cordell.
Filing a new complaint about
×