Copart Auto Auction - Review in Auto category from Covington, Louisiana

17 of 47 Copart Auto Auction reviews

Wade, Brad and Joyce at the Atlanta Auction admitted the yard messed up my bumper with the fork lift on my lot won,2013 Dodge Avenger.They are a group of weasels.

I immediately emailed them when the car arrived. I was ignored for a week. I fixed the brake system on the car, that's what was wrong with it. They said since I had repaired the vehicle they wouldn't pay to fix it.

Even after Brad told me to go get estimates, they then took back their word. Their reason was because it states in terms and conditions once vehicle is fixed they aren't liable. I even asked wade if he got my emails and he said yes. Weasels all 3 of them.

Call me anytime, I'll tell you the whole story. 504-715-1169.

If I admit I messed up and broke something, it's my duty as a man to fix it.It's a shame how they ran that weasel operation to escape paying for something they admitted they did.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
2013 Dodge Avenger Lot 21129086
Review category
Dealers
review #879391

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Copart Auto Auction? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 47 Copart Auto Auction reviews
CopartMemberSolutions

Jan 23 #1275333 Arkansas City, Kansas, United States

Hi, Mikey70460.
We take these matters very seriously at Copart, and want to ensure that your concerns are properly addressed. Your comments regarding the service you received at our facility are very important to us. Copart actively strives to ensure that all Members enjoy seamless customer service while visiting and doing business with all of our locations, and we apologize for your experience. We also have Copart Member Services to help answer any questions you might have. You can view this list of service options by visiting Copart.com/contactUs.
Thank you for your business.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.