Des Plaines, Illinois

THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!I subscribed to this site and was charged $59 for three months membership.

Franz has stated publicly multiple times he will redund anyone who is not satisfied, all they have to do is request a refund, yet I have requested and he refuses to refund my money despite me being a member for less than two weeks.

This site claims to help find co-parents and help you find a donor who is willingto use artificial insemination. I contacted over 15 users and most didn't respond back. Those who did reapond only wanted to perform natural insemination and were not willing to be STD checked.

Most profiles are inactive. There is no way I can find a co-parent or donor through this site becauae I am not willing to go have unprotected sex with any random person from a website.

Franz refuses to refund my money. He is disputing my claim through paypal.

He is dishonest and a scammer.

Save your money and do not pay to use this scammer site.

Review about: Coparents Membership.

Style and Design
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Coparents Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CoParents?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.