Hogansville, Georgia

My boyfriend, who is now deployed, purchased a legend ring for me from coordinates collection on October 8th, 2014.When I received the ring it was a half size larger than I originally ordered, not a huge issue.

I sent the ring back to be resized and I was told it would be sent back to me within 14-21 days of them recieving my legend ring. The ring was recieved on November 14, 2014. It is now January 8, 2015 and still no ring or response to the emails I sent prior to and following the holidays.

I have not heard word from this company since the beginning of December as far as I'm concerned they have every intention of keeping the $130 we paid for the legend ring and the ring itself.This company seems to be running itself into the ground, I would just like my ring returned to me at the correct aize before they do so.

Review about: Ring.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Coordinates Collection?

Comments

CoordinatesCollection

Hi,

Coordinates Collection would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences we have brought you, as it was never our intention to do so.Our customers are our top priority, and under no circumstances, would we ever take money away from our customers.

If you haven't yet received your ring, please shoot us an email at vip@coordinatescollection.com with your Order Number.

We would be more than happy to assist your needs and come to an agreement.

Best,

Coordinates Collection

Sorry to hear that.Did you report them to the BBB?

Sometimes they have better luck making things happen.Good luck.