100% full Not resolved

I had Cool handle Account from the time when it was Called Pronethosting.Everything was going fine we never faced any major problem till This August.When my credit card was declined by them, I tried 8 different Credit Cards and everything was not accepted by them.

They suspended my account immediately. I tried to do transaction for more than 60 times but all of them failed. I contacted the Billing Department and reply Came from Mr. Adam R, who told me that Coolhandle is not gonna keep me as a customer, but they will help me in moving my data.

Also, they will activate the panel for 72 hours so, i can move my data myself. After 3 days finally they activated my Panel. When i logged in I was shocked to see that there was no data in it. I immediately revert back with the problem.

2 days have passed there i am still waiting for any reply from them.I have raised several tickets for same there is no reply from Billing or technical support.

Review about: Coolhandle Reseller Hosting Plan.

I didn't like: I didnot liked the customer support.

2.0
Usability
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $200
Preferred solution Please provide my Backups

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.