Coolhandle Hosting is nothing but a bunch of rip offs.I had a major time getting them to cancel my accounts(PLURAL) 2 years ago and just today I got a message saying that my one account was just suspended because they couldn't process the 267$ on my account credit cart.

Related: Coolhandle - Cancelled a year ago and now being charged again. do not use this company

That account was supposed to have been cancelled 2 years ago and this was guaranteed to me by their customer service rep on the phone!!. Now all of a sudden 2 years later here they try to bill my card for $267 for hosting. What rip off artists.

Thank God I changed my card since then.Go F,,, yourselves Coolhandle

Sincerely,

Darren Kondrat

Review about: Coolhandle Web Hosting.

1.9
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Coolhandle Web Hosting
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Coolhandle?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.