CoolerTrailers.com builds crappy trailers
Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain white one), there was a gap in the paneling by the trailer tongue where water could get under the floor boards and into the insulation, and the refrigeration unit didn't work (a hose broke in transit because of faulty design).
The company refunded us $300 to get most of the lettering taken off, but said that the rest was our problem. They wouldn't refund us any more money, and we couldn't afford to return it because we'd had it shipped to California freight.
Now, 2 years later, we've realized that the inside paneling isn't sealed well (so you can't hose it out without water leaking through to the insulation) and some of the screws on the outside that hold the panels on are popping off.
I wouldn't trust this guy at all, don't buy from CoolerTrailers.com!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cooler Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop. It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required...."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."