CoolerTrailers.com builds crappy trailers

1 of 1 CoolerTrailers reviews

Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain white one), there was a gap in the paneling by the trailer tongue where water could get under the floor boards and into the insulation, and the refrigeration unit didn't work (a hose broke in transit because of faulty design).

The company refunded us $300 to get most of the lettering taken off, but said that the rest was our problem. They wouldn't refund us any more money, and we couldn't afford to return it because we'd had it shipped to California freight.

Now, 2 years later, we've realized that the inside paneling isn't sealed well (so you can't hose it out without water leaking through to the insulation) and some of the screws on the outside that hold the panels on are popping off.

I wouldn't trust this guy at all, don't buy from CoolerTrailers.com!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
1 of 1 CoolerTrailers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 04, 2015 #1029518

Thankyou for the info. We were thinking of buying from them but not now!! Sorry for your. BADD experience .

0 0 Reply
Alex

Jul 29, 2014 #847894

I checked CoolerTrailers.com out when I needed a cooler trailer for my organic tomato farm. I found him expensive and I felt like I was buying a used car. Everything was an option. I found 3 dealers and 1 manufacturer here in Florida. I went with the small manufacturer. I saved a couple thousand on the trailer and everything is working great. I bought my trailer in May of 2013 from American Made Products in DeLand Florida. Small operation, but they took care of me. Good luck.

1 0 Reply

Jun 25, 2015 #999590

I dealt with this guy a couple years ago and it was nothing but a joke. He couldn't explain much about the refrigeration and I felt like I was talking to a used car salesmen. Not to mention his unprofessional video advertisements. I ended up ordering one from R&D Refrigerated Trailers and it has been great so far. No issues. They were extremely knowledgeable and professional.

2 0 Reply
salsa maker

Jun 20, 2014 #829953

bought one three years ago and problems ever since yes they are junk. frame broke in front by the tounge

2 0 Reply
meat guy

Mar 17, 2014 #795976

Happy I found this web site before I spent my money. He sounds like a hustler on the phone.
Thanks

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.