Old Town, Maine

I purchased a wicked cool xbox video game controller from www.coolcontrollers.com. It was chrome blue and had a red light where the guide button is. I also got a free pair of lue thumbsticks too!

that's all I wanted to say but I have to write 100 words. umm they have tons of cool controllers to choose from. I almost got the clear controller with blue lights installed inside but it was too expensive for me.

They also sell rapid fire mods with every controller. it makes every weapon a full auto machine gun!

thanks coolcontrollers! I will be back for more.

Review about: Xbox Modded Controller.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $95
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cool Controllers?

Comments

Santini
Keningau, Sabah, Malaysia #275725

Junk.Garbage.

Trash.Liar.

Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - PCH PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH thank you my name is Eddie Hernandez at San Angelo Texas 30 years old this is the first time online and I'm playing well again I was amazing they..." Read more Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE Dreams Galore 2 Your Door "Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work ! Not pleased very disappointed will..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more