First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes.But in 3 or 4 months the soles were falling apart from the rest of the shoe..I bought the shoes from an official converse shop in Auckland, Dress mart Onhunga Mall New Zealand....I had very bad experience with converse shoes.This shoe is faulty and very poor Quality as well.
I lost my Receipt.
So, Can You please give me a suggestion what i do with shoe??
I am very unhappy with converse shoe quality.It's very popular and good reputation company in world.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I ordered and received a Doogee F5 via order number W1603291537215733. I had paid for courier, so got the goods within 5 working days. So far so good. I could..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "My money was stolen out my bank 74.55 without my permission clearly says free trial does not say anything about paying other fees. They didn't have anything I could watch..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."