First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes.But in 3 or 4 months the soles were falling apart from the rest of the shoe..I bought the shoes from an official converse shop in Auckland, Dress mart Onhunga Mall New Zealand....I had very bad experience with converse shoes.This shoe is faulty and very poor Quality as well.
I lost my Receipt.
So, Can You please give me a suggestion what i do with shoe??
I am very unhappy with converse shoe quality.It's very popular and good reputation company in world.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've bought a shoes to my daughter from converse and after i washed it the shoes cutted after she wear it only 8 times and when i tried to contact..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter with more than extreme disappointment, as I was rejected boarding on the flight EK343 from Dubai to Auckland due to..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."