I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse.I keep them in the box.
The stitching started to come away and now the hole is so big I can't wear them. I am so disappointed as I always wanted to own a pair of Converse and wanted to buy them from the US. I contacted Converse Europe as I could not find an email address for Converse in the US and they could only provide a phone no. I can't afford to call America and I think that there should be an easier way for dissatisfied customers to complain.
Can you please help?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I purchased a shark vacuem cleaner some months ago. I live on my own so as you can imagine certainly not used excessively. Put my vacuem on this..."
- "This complaint has 3 steps: Step 1. I thought I bought an expensive leather jacket for my daughter who told me about it on the last day of the..."
- "Ordered a gaming mouse, after 11 days no notice of dispatch, so I look to contact them. I can't look at my order as the site no longer recognises..."