I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse.I keep them in the box.
The stitching started to come away and now the hole is so big I can't wear them. I am so disappointed as I always wanted to own a pair of Converse and wanted to buy them from the US. I contacted Converse Europe as I could not find an email address for Converse in the US and they could only provide a phone no. I can't afford to call America and I think that there should be an easier way for dissatisfied customers to complain.
Can you please help?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them. I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "As soon as I joined even before I got a pic up I had messages and emails, obvious professional pics was a dead give away. They won't let you message..."
- "I waited 3 months for shirt T16032406294 to come in a size large, I am 5"11 and when it came it barely fitted my dauter who is 4"11. I was..."
- "I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage"...."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."