I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse.I keep them in the box.
The stitching started to come away and now the hole is so big I can't wear them. I am so disappointed as I always wanted to own a pair of Converse and wanted to buy them from the US. I contacted Converse Europe as I could not find an email address for Converse in the US and they could only provide a phone no. I can't afford to call America and I think that there should be an easier way for dissatisfied customers to complain.
Can you please help?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I purchased a shark vacuem cleaner some months ago. I live on my own so as you can imagine certainly not used excessively. Put my vacuem on this..."
- "I rented a car from Green Motion Edinburgh Airport in May. It had a 1.5mm stretch on the windshield and they changed me for GBP 96.00 for the "damage"...."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."