I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost. Anyway, I had plenty of pairs of cons that have lasted without quality issues.
Unfortunately, when I put these pair on, I noticed an eyelet was loose. Oh well I thought, it happens, its just one. However within half a dozen wears more and more continue to fall out.
Cons need to know about this defect and rectify. Both left and right shoe.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Ordered flowers through Wesley Berry Flowers - they had so many hidden fees that a $50 bunch of flowers came to $120. I tried to cancel as soon as i..."
- "Bought the ]Alexa gown from this mob and it was hideous, nothing like the pic and so il fitting and ugly.i cried when i saw it and they will not..."
- "I am in Australia and thought purchasing shoes from a website www.uggaustralia.co (not the .com site) would be safe and that the free shipping on returns would be honoured. ..."