I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost. Anyway, I had plenty of pairs of cons that have lasted without quality issues.
Unfortunately, when I put these pair on, I noticed an eyelet was loose. Oh well I thought, it happens, its just one. However within half a dozen wears more and more continue to fall out.
Cons need to know about this defect and rectify. Both left and right shoe.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I noticed a couple days ago that $49.95 USD had been debited from my account and could not understand why so emailed them asking for a refund only to receive..."
- "It's been 10 days till now I haven't receive my item that I ordered from this website. I paid it already and said just only 5-8 days.this is the proof..."
- "I had trusted mario turco and his snivellig brother victor to do my business taxes for a few years that was until I found out they were bankrupts and gamblers...."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."