Perth, Western Australia
100% full Not resolved

I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost. Anyway, I had plenty of pairs of cons that have lasted without quality issues.

Unfortunately, when I put these pair on, I noticed an eyelet was loose. Oh well I thought, it happens, its just one. However within half a dozen wears more and more continue to fall out.

Cons need to know about this defect and rectify. Both left and right shoe.

Review about: Converse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Converse Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $80
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Converse?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Converse Sneakers Review from Fort Worth, Texas Converse "I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them. I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Converse Sneakers Review from Grays, England Converse "I purchased some white canvas converse from the site, I have worn them twice and the metal stud from the shoelace has detatched and the logo is smeared. I am..." Read more Review about Shine Converse from Serang City, Banten Converse "Selamat sore , pd tanggal 18 april 2015 saya membeli converse shine type yellow black di sebuah toko olah raga , tp kondisi lem nya sudah kering dan langsung terkelupas..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more