I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost. Anyway, I had plenty of pairs of cons that have lasted without quality issues.
Unfortunately, when I put these pair on, I noticed an eyelet was loose. Oh well I thought, it happens, its just one. However within half a dozen wears more and more continue to fall out.
Cons need to know about this defect and rectify. Both left and right shoe.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes. But in 3 or..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Bought the ]Alexa gown from this mob and it was hideous, nothing like the pic and so il fitting and ugly.i cried when i saw it and they will not..."
- "Ordered flowers through Wesley Berry Flowers - they had so many hidden fees that a $50 bunch of flowers came to $120. I tried to cancel as soon as i..."
- " Print all In new window Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At..."