Converse Sneakers Review from Goldsboro, North Carolina
Hello, I bought a pair of white canvas red and blue stripe converse on February 3, 2016, and on May 27, 2016 I noticed a tear on the inside of the heal and on the other side a small fray.The store I bought them from won't take them back if they are worn.
I would like to be able to be compensated with a new pair, women's size 9, Please.Thank you, I'll wait for your reply.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."