Converse Sneakers Review from Goldsboro, North Carolina
Hello, I bought a pair of white canvas red and blue stripe converse on February 3, 2016, and on May 27, 2016 I noticed a tear on the inside of the heal and on the other side a small fray.The store I bought them from won't take them back if they are worn.
I would like to be able to be compensated with a new pair, women's size 9, Please.Thank you, I'll wait for your reply.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes. But in 3 or..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."