I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them.
I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size together.
I noticed 1 toe cap is pointier and the other is bulging up more. Also the right shoe eyelet is miss places too far forward. When taking off the laces. The left shoes laces were shorter by and inch.
So I had to get new ones.Very disappointed at why converse staff did this and the quality.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I bought a pair of white canvas red and blue stripe converse on February 3, 2016, and on May 27, 2016 I noticed a tear on the inside of..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I've been an Ambit customer for 5+ years. They are still in their first ten years, and are operating in a bunch of states, so yes, they've had some growing..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."