Cairo, Al Qahirah

Dears ,

Really I am very upset and not sataifed from the experience I faced from your shoes ,I bought leather shoes from CFC egypt ,and I faced bad experience due to the Matireal of the shoes as shown on the attached ,the leather become crackle as shown on the attached .

I need to draw your attention this the last time I will buy or use such Brand for me or my family ,as well will educate my friends and colleagues to not use this brand again .

Ps today I received call from the shop that the feedback that it is normal use for our product ,how come after 5 months the shoes become damage !!!!???

Contact #00201118001177

Sent from my iPhone

Review about: Converse Leather Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Converse Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Converse?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Review about Shine Converse from Serang City, Banten Converse "Selamat sore , pd tanggal 18 april 2015 saya membeli converse shine type yellow black di sebuah toko olah raga , tp kondisi lem nya sudah kering dan langsung terkelupas..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more