Really I am very upset and not sataifed from the experience I faced from your shoes ,I bought leather shoes from CFC egypt ,and I faced bad experience due to the Matireal of the shoes as shown on the attached ,the leather become crackle as shown on the attached .
I need to draw your attention this the last time I will buy or use such Brand for me or my family ,as well will educate my friends and colleagues to not use this brand again .
Ps today I received call from the shop that the feedback that it is normal use for our product ,how come after 5 months the shoes become damage !!!!???
Sent from my iPhone
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I purchased some white canvas converse from the site, I have worn them twice and the metal stud from the shoelace has detatched and the logo is smeared. I am..."
- "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..."
- "To : after sales managers Repair & maintenance manager Who is may concern From : Eng. Reham El Massry ..."
- "Dear all. Referring to my agreement no 125495381. I have rent a car from hertz office at double tree by Hilton on 8 July for 5 days. Then I return..."
- "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."