ContractorSupportOnline - Contractor Support Online Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam
I recently signed up with contractors 411, despite the negative reviews we uncovered, we were convinced otherwise. I contacted the main supervisor and asked if their was any way for me to receive referrals so that I could somehow legitimize the credibility of their company. Again I was "reassured" that they were "professionals who could not afford unsatisfied consumers". It has been 6 weeks since I have been signed up, and have received 16 leads, upon which every one I received I would immediately contact upon which only one has responded to say "already hired". I contacted the only lead that seemed legitimate, and asked their affiliation with 411, conveniently no reply. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY, DO NOT SEND THEM $99.00 FOR "BACKGROUND CHECK".
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Aside from many, many poor quality workmanship items (far too many to go into), they have their infamous quote "Everythings Included." Right. Read the fine print. They..."
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."