ContractorSupportOnline - Contractor Support Online Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam
I recently signed up with contractors 411, despite the negative reviews we uncovered, we were convinced otherwise. I contacted the main supervisor and asked if their was any way for me to receive referrals so that I could somehow legitimize the credibility of their company. Again I was "reassured" that they were "professionals who could not afford unsatisfied consumers". It has been 6 weeks since I have been signed up, and have received 16 leads, upon which every one I received I would immediately contact upon which only one has responded to say "already hired". I contacted the only lead that seemed legitimate, and asked their affiliation with 411, conveniently no reply. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY, DO NOT SEND THEM $99.00 FOR "BACKGROUND CHECK".
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Aside from many, many poor quality workmanship items (far too many to go into), they have their infamous quote "Everythings Included." Right. Read the fine print. They..."
- "I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work. ..."
- "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..."