Contour Aesthetic Spa - This people destroyed my face!!!

1 of 1 Contour Aesthetic Spa reviews

Contour Aesthetic Spa

1310 Pacific Coast Hwy

Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

(310) 379-3010

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!!! I was going to a trip and decided to go to the Contour Aesthetic Spa in Hermosa beach ,because a friend of mine that is not my friend anymore suggest me to go see JENNIFER BAKER because she told me she was the best I find out people get discount there for find new clients. I went there and spend $ 800 dollars for filling in my cheeks and botox well after a lot pain I am still the same on my cheeks I think she put water and the BOTOX IT was applied WRONG and one of my eyes is dripping very bad I am deformed and I talked with the doctor Jeffrey and that what he told me!!

Once again, you need to contact Jennifer to discuss. I am not at the spa and have my own practice elsewhere. Please call Jennifer to discuss. Thank you.

I have no control whatsoever as to what monies you pay, your refund, or anything financial. You can continue sending me emails expressing your anger. I am purely here to help you from a medical standpoint, etc.

Jeffrey D. Hoefflin, M.D., FACS

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

At least I should get my money back , no Money back and it is already two months and I don't know when I will be better ,Just do your home work or you can get in the same situation as me. I don't even know if that place is legally establish.

PLEASE IF SOMEONE KNOW A DOCTOR CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND MY EYES NORMAL AGAIN.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Contour Aesthetic Spa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jessie

May 05, 2011 #282857

Ive been going to Contour for a year now and always have a great experience and outcome Jennifer is very nice and experienced i had laser and botox done and i look and feel amazing..

Mag

May 05, 2011 #282853

I'm sorry that happened, but I heard it can happen sometimes, even when everything is done right. I have been treated by Jennifer Baker at Contour for over two years. She has always been very professional, and done an amazing job. I am very happy, and pretty now. I hope that this resolves soon and I wish you the best. :)

Sympathy  to you from Clevelan

Apr 17, 2011 #275157

:sigh :? I am just a person who stumbled upon your post. I am sorry for the anxiety, panic, and regret you most likely are feeling. If it is any help, I've read and heard that this sometimes is a side-effect of over injection around the eyes. However, I've also read, that it is only temporary. I hope that you will seek the opinion from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to calm your nerves and get some needed reassurance. Good Luck! (Perhaps, they will pay to have it corrected)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Contour Aesthetic Spa.
Filing a new complaint about
×