Los Angeles, California

Contour Aesthetic Spa

1310 Pacific Coast Hwy

Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

(310) 379-3010

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!!! I was going to a trip and decided to go to the Contour Aesthetic Spa in Hermosa beach ,because a friend of mine that is not my friend anymore suggest me to go see JENNIFER BAKER because she told me she was the best I find out people get discount there for find new clients. I went there and spend $ 800 dollars for filling in my cheeks and botox well after a lot pain I am still the same on my cheeks I think she put water and the BOTOX IT was applied WRONG and one of my eyes is dripping very bad I am deformed and I talked with the doctor Jeffrey and that what he told me!!

Once again, you need to contact Jennifer to discuss. I am not at the spa and have my own practice elsewhere. Please call Jennifer to discuss. Thank you.

I have no control whatsoever as to what monies you pay, your refund, or anything financial. You can continue sending me emails expressing your anger. I am purely here to help you from a medical standpoint, etc.

Jeffrey D. Hoefflin, M.D., FACS

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

At least I should get my money back , no Money back and it is already two months and I don't know when I will be better ,Just do your home work or you can get in the same situation as me. I don't even know if that place is legally establish.

PLEASE IF SOMEONE KNOW A DOCTOR CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND MY EYES NORMAL AGAIN.

Review about: Botox.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Contour Aesthetic Spa?

Comments

jessie

Ive been going to Contour for a year now and always have a great experience and outcome Jennifer is very nice and experienced i had laser and botox done and i look and feel amazing..

Mag

I'm sorry that happened, but I heard it can happen sometimes, even when everything is done right.I have been treated by Jennifer Baker at Contour for over two years.

She has always been very professional, and done an amazing job. I am very happy, and pretty now.

I hope that this resolves soon and I wish you the best.:)

Sympathy  to you from Clevelan

:sigh :? I am just a person who stumbled upon your post.I am sorry for the anxiety, panic, and regret you most likely are feeling.

If it is any help, I've read and heard that this sometimes is a side-effect of over injection around the eyes. However, I've also read, that it is only temporary. I hope that you will seek the opinion from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to calm your nerves and get some needed reassurance.

Good Luck!(Perhaps, they will pay to have it corrected)