Continental Communities - . trash in yards, car parts, tires & junk cars
I have lived in Washington Estates since 1972.I have never seen the park in such deplorable condition.
I work for Town & Country Estates and it bothers me when someone comes in and says what a "Ghetto" Washington Estates is and then they are told I live there, its truly embarrassing. I helped manage your park with Don Matthews and John Barron when John owned it and I was proud of it. I cannot sit on my porch because of the view of my neighbors.
You are replacing some of the homes with new singles and sectionals a great improvement but attention needs to be directed to the lots where tenants live.I have the utmost respect for your managers but they need some guidence.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Continental Communities Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."