I have lived in Washington Estates since 1972.I have never seen the park in such deplorable condition.

I work for Town & Country Estates and it bothers me when someone comes in and says what a "Ghetto" Washington Estates is and then they are told I live there, its truly embarrassing. I helped manage your park with Don Matthews and John Barron when John owned it and I was proud of it. I cannot sit on my porch because of the view of my neighbors.

You are replacing some of the homes with new singles and sectionals a great improvement but attention needs to be directed to the lots where tenants live.I have the utmost respect for your managers but they need some guidence.

Review about: Continental Communities Property Management.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Continental Communities?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Village Financial Group - Sold a "Structurally Unsafe" home Village Financial Group "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent Gateway Realty "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more