Continental Communities - . trash in yards, car parts, tires & junk cars
I have lived in Washington Estates since 1972.I have never seen the park in such deplorable condition.
I work for Town & Country Estates and it bothers me when someone comes in and says what a "Ghetto" Washington Estates is and then they are told I live there, its truly embarrassing. I helped manage your park with Don Matthews and John Barron when John owned it and I was proud of it. I cannot sit on my porch because of the view of my neighbors.
You are replacing some of the homes with new singles and sectionals a great improvement but attention needs to be directed to the lots where tenants live.I have the utmost respect for your managers but they need some guidence.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Continental Communities Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."