Contact Net - Fradulent advertising of $17.95/mth for 100G/mth aoth $100 installation fee
I have signed up for the service after checking number avalability, submitting my credit card info, address and plan signed up for.
They came back to me telling me this service is only available in Ontario & that the company name is actually AEI in Quebec. This is not what I signed up for.
They will not honor there website or price.
They tell me this plan is not available in Quebec YET it was clear the Quebec phone number I checked for availability passed & the billing passed with my Quebec address & postal code. This company is clearly fradulent is their advertising & will not offer me the service after sending me a confirmation email of the billing that passed.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I bought 2 Hipstreet Phoenix tablets : 1 for my mother and 1 for me Both tablets got the same problem: - after a few months, the battery was not charging..."
- "I have bought a pair of winter boots in mid February 2015 paid 200$ wore them for about a month and a half until spring, wore them again in late..."
- "I initially ordered HCF for my son who suffers from ADHD and has serious issues focusing in school. However, as I would never give my child something I haven't tried..."