Laval, Quebec

I have signed up for the service after checking number avalability, submitting my credit card info, address and plan signed up for.

They came back to me telling me this service is only available in Ontario & that the company name is actually AEI in Quebec. This is not what I signed up for.

They will not honor there website or price.

They tell me this plan is not available in Quebec YET it was clear the Quebec phone number I checked for availability passed & the billing passed with my Quebec address & postal code. This company is clearly fradulent is their advertising & will not offer me the service after sending me a confirmation email of the billing that passed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Contact Net?

Comments

Observant
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #724887

Um... The pink ON in the word contact didn't tip you off?

michelle k
Laval, Quebec, Canada #705371

i have also tried to get this service in laval, but the availability checker only allows ontario addresses and in the billing page it only has "ontario" as an option in the "province" drop down. I highly doubt that they charged you, because after i tried to order and got my confirmation, i was called by a rep and he told me that they do not offer service in Quebec and that no money would be taken from my account.

after a little research i was able to find out that quebec has different prices/taxes on DSL products, so either way you would not have been able to get it at that price.

another_pissed_customer
Orleans, Ontario, Canada #655701

I tried to sign up and the $100 install fee is mentioned at the very end. Nothing in the terms and conditions and no mention of the $100 install fee upfront. Typical bait and switch tactics.