Contact Net - Fradulent advertising of $17.95/mth for 100G/mth aoth $100 installation fee
I have signed up for the service after checking number avalability, submitting my credit card info, address and plan signed up for.
They came back to me telling me this service is only available in Ontario & that the company name is actually AEI in Quebec. This is not what I signed up for.
They will not honor there website or price.
They tell me this plan is not available in Quebec YET it was clear the Quebec phone number I checked for availability passed & the billing passed with my Quebec address & postal code. This company is clearly fradulent is their advertising & will not offer me the service after sending me a confirmation email of the billing that passed.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm 3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report Details MANTHISSITESUCKS.com 1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of America Phone: 9514913283 Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/ Category: Questionable Activities ArbitrateSet the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is a hate site..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I bought 2 Hipstreet Phoenix tablets : 1 for my mother and 1 for me Both tablets got the same problem: - after a few months, the battery was not charging..."
- "I initially ordered HCF for my son who suffers from ADHD and has serious issues focusing in school. However, as I would never give my child something I haven't tried..."
- "I have bought a pair of winter boots in mid February 2015 paid 200$ wore them for about a month and a half until spring, wore them again in late..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."