Bronx, New York

Bought cabinets from East Meadow store.Cabinets came in all different shades of brown, light , dark, medium and blonde color.

Called store and they said they would reorder them. I refused to have same manufacturer. I wanted a different manufacturer. If it was send wrong the first time and they don't check orders before they leave warehouse, I don't want them.

They wanted me to pay more money since new manufacturer was more money. Really after I had to wait 8 weeks for new order and pay my contractor for cabinets he put up and them had to take down. I had to go to corporate office in Holbrook and constantly call them and ask to speak to board of directors and so on and so on. They tried to nickel and dime me over entire new order.

it was their mistake and they should eat the difference. finally came to an agreement and I got my cabinets. I would never recommend them or use them again. If you have a problem don't give up and go to corporate office in person and call them constantly.

make sure other customers in store hear you complaining.

they have such poor ratings on line now I know why.Check your invoice too , that was wrong.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Consumers Kitchens And Bath?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.