I ordered a Mixed Hoop Earrings.the first and second time I tried to contact and I received no answer, the third time I receive an answer from arlette in a very bad manner, she told me to made the deposit, so I paid and never arrived what I paid for.

Also I've been searching on different sites and I've read that these items are not handmade, this person bought from overseas and re-sell it.

This is her facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Concepts-By-Arlette/251968081495961?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal So DON'T BUY FROM CONCEPTS BY ARLETTE, DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME.IS A FRAUD.

Review about: Earrings.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Consepts By Arlette?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Ashley Jewels - Ashley Jewelry Rip Off Ashley Jewels "I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more