2.2
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I bought two products from Conscious Pets: the jumping activation ball, and the toothbrush toy. Both took over a month and a half to arrive, and they shipped from China (this should have been my first sign that something was wrong!!).

When the activation ball arrived, it came packaged in what looked like the packaging for a cheap toy that you get at a county fair, and pieces had already fallen out. I would NEVER give this to my dogs, it would fall to pieces in an instant and they would probably choke on it. Besides, they could easily get to the mechanism and the batteries and ingest that as well.

THIS COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE TOYS FOR DOGS, THEY MAKE CHEAP TOYS AND MARKET THEM AS PET TOYS AND THEY ARE DANGEROUS. DO NOT BUY IT IS A SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I wish I had seen these reviews before I purchased the bumble ball. It is small and cheap and parts had already fallen off and it freaking SINGS and the mechanism inside got stuck so it stopped bouncing in about 2 minutes. Total garbage.

i had the exact same experience!