Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Ordered a ball launcher and it arrived broken. I reached out to them and they offered to send a replacement.

The replacement never arrived and I was then offered a full refund. I inquired about the status of my refund for over 4 months and was told that it was still in cue and being processed. On the 5th month I am now told that I will not receive a refund because it has been over 180 days. I was sent a broken ball launcher, never received the replacement, was offered the refund and reassured that it was bring processed for over 4 months and then told that i will not receive a refund because it has been too long.

This is a SCAM! I do not understand how they are allowed to proceed as a business while scamming people!

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Milo Activation Ball Pet Toy.

Reason of review: This business is a scam.

Conscious Pets Cons: I have no product and no refund-scam site.

• animal products
  • Scam
  • Poor Quality
  • Pets

Comments

The EXACT thing happened to me. I ordered a dog dental bone which my medium size dog in 30 min bit off chunks and swallowed some.

Caused her to throw up and some passed through. Could have caused intestinal blockage. They offered another toy which fell apart in the box and had dangerous little caps that any dog or toddler could take off and swallow. I asked for a refund and was told they would refund the full amount.

After constant delays and excuses I was told it had been more than 180 days and was no longer eligible for a refund. I contacted my credit card company about the fraud.

They did give me a refund but I feel it is unfair that this company keeps the money and my bank pays. Get the word out everyone!