Round Lake, Illinois

I purchased the Milo Activation Weasel ball (2), the Milo Activation ball and a pair of winter booties in September and received a tracking number and your order has shipped email on September 27th.

The order hasn't arrived and when I use the tracking number provided in the email it says the order is pending and try back again later.

I've emailed the company three times and when I call the customer service number it goes right to voice mail. I've received no response and am ready to report this company as fraud to my credit card company.

Take extreme precaution if ordering from this company. I do not believe I will receive my items.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Conscious Pets Cons: Zero response from customer service.

Comments

Per my earlier review on October 5th, it is now October 30th and I have yet to receive the products I ordered. I received another shipping/tracking email from 4PX and the status says that it's sitting at JFK.

It has been at least 6 weeks since I placed my order.

I am going to work through my credit card company to see what they can do about refunding my purchase as this is a scam and according to the other reviews, the products are garbage. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.