Where can I start. I am so upset with this company.

I ordered boots for MY 2 dos and they came 6 weeks later (end of December). They didn't fit so I ordered a bigger size. I got the bigger size (end of January) and I understood the problem, it was not the size but that the boots are the worst quality I could ever imagine, hard, rigid, inflexible and the elastik way too tight. I told them about that.

They tried to convince me to purchase something else from them and finally at the beginning of February they said they will send me the refund. Since then their answer to my emails is "We're terribly sorry if this was not taken cared of in a prompt manner. This has been a delay in our end. Our team is doing their best to process the refund." BUT NO REFUND.

Last week (now is almost MAY) they asked for a new picture of the item and TODAY they are telling me that they sent me the right sizes that is why I will not get a refund.

THEIR PRODUCTS ARE CHEAP, BAD AND NOT AS DESCRIBED ... BUT THE SERVICE IS EVEN WORST, I never ever saw such a horrific service in my life

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Poor quality service / Not as described / Bad quality.

Conscious Pets Cons: Bad product and worst service.

• Poor Customer Care