Allen, Texas
2.3
Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Style and Design

This company is a complete scam. I ordered one of their activation moving ball toys, and it took 3 weeks to arrive.

I was not warned before purchasing that it would take so long to receive. Once it did arrive, it did not work, even with using multiple different batteries. It was of extremely poor quality, and I would have thought twice before giving it to my dog even it had worked. I think he would have cracked the low quality plastic immediately.

I contacted customer service and asked for a refund, and it took several days to hear back from them.

They said that they do not give out refunds, but they could send a replacement that would take an additional 3 weeks to arrive!

I am persisting in asking for a refund, but I don't expect to get one. It's evidently a huge scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Milo Activation Ball Pet Toy.

Conscious Pets Cons: Fact that they will not deliver the product or refund, Deceptive business practices, Product.

• Milo Weasel Activation Ball
  • Milo Activation Ball

Comments

Call your bank or credit card company...I did and the company has so many days to respond.. unless they will so bank refunds money.

HandsomelySunBear

I wish I had found your review before I ordered. Just lost 200.00. They should be shut down.

@HandsomelySunBear

I agree! I'm sorry you lost so much money on these scammers.

They ended up "agreeing" to give me a refund after I threatened to contact the BBB multiple times, but it's been weeks and after multiple reminders I still haven't been refunded.

I don't think I'll ever get it. So I'll definitely be contacting the Better Business Bureau.