Orlando, Florida

Update by user Jan 20

I contacted my credit card and they are dealing with Conscious Pets. My credit card refunded my money. Don't do business with Conscious Pets.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2018

I ordered activation ball dog toy online, did not know they are from China as website doesn't give an address. Only discovered this when following up for the item on delivery date.

It took almost 30 days to arrived. It arrived in pieces and didn't work. I was asked to send photos via email which I did and since 11/17 have been promised a full refund. The website says 30 day money back guarantee - still waiting for my refund after 35 days when they said they would.

I only get email contact with no representative name and a statement that it has been requested. What a joke.

I will be contacting my credit card company to see if they have any more luck. Stay away from this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Milo Activation Ball Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Conscious Pets Cons: Items were cheap junk and of poor quality, Deceptive business practices, Zero response from customer service.

• Poor Quality

Comments

#1620418

I did the same, impressed with video on Facebook and it DOESNT look what video showed. SCAM!

Stupid thing is a joke. The batteries can’t work with design! And if Ever worked my dogs would destroy it in an hour. The “weasel” would be torn to shreads regardless of the breed.

I am glad it didn’t before Christmas. These were for dogs I dog-sit; what a stupid ‘gift’ and WASTE OF MONEY!!!