Livonia, Michigan

I received my Milo weasel activation ball yesterday, it came with no instructions, Once I got it together I gave it to my puppy which The toy fell apart within three seconds and she had the battery in her mouth, I put it back together three or four times each time same result! This toy is not worth one nickel and I am now in the process of trying to get my money back, I have yet to hear back from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Weasel Ball Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am currently carrying on a 3-month long fight to get my money back on a product (Ball Launcher; cost $89.91 that cleared my account on the date ordered - 9/11/18). I contacted them on 10/9/18 initially, asking why I've not yet received my order.

They offered to send a "replacement". I told them you can't really replace something that you never sent. I said I'd accept them sending it if they could do so promptly. Another 4 weeks passed without receiving the order.

Contacted them again saying they've been sitting on my money for about 8 weeks without sending me the item I purchased. On Nov. 16th I requested a prompt refund. It's Dec 4th & I've yet to receive it.

I'm moving to the next level to get my money back.

I cringe when I see that they are still advertising. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS VERY DISREPUTABLE COMPANY!

Same thing happened tome!

Conscious Pets Reviews